Submit button background

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submit button background

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mljordan
    Participant

When I build the form in the builder & preview it, it looks just like I want it to, but once I add it to a page the submit button has a background image around it & can’t figure out how to get rid of it. I’m not that familiar with css either.. any sugggestions?

Here’s the page: http://www.uccomputertechs.com/contact-us/

Thanks for the help..

mljordan
    Participant

Sorry.. The submit button has a background around it, not a background image

-Michael

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mljordan
    Participant

im not that familiar with css, so please dumb it down a little.. lol

do it put the:

.iphorm-submit-element {
    background: none !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
    }

in the mail theme stylesheet, if so.. where do i put it??

and if i want to use the send button that’s in the form builder why do i need to include the:

.iphorm-submit-element span {
    background: url(http://iowaupdate.admissions.uiowa.edu/wp-content/themes/iowa-update/images/envelope.gif) 90% 8px no-repeat transparent !important;
    padding: 0 15px 0 0;
    }

mljordan
    Participant

or do i need to put it in one of the templates of tetris.. i.e. footer.php, header.php, index.php, full-width.php?

thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mljordan
    Participant

sorry for the confusion… THANK YOU! it worked.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy