Submit button doesn't display as next

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submit button doesn't display as next

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ryanw
    Participant

My submit button on each page of my form doesn’t change to the word next when it’s live on my site. The button says next on the back end when I am editing the form, but when it is live that next is replaced with submit.

The link to the page where my form is being displayed is here: http://pixiedustedtravel.com/contact

(First picture is on the back end while editing, the second is on the live site).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ryanw
    Participant

Hi Ally,

You were right about the theme overriding, when I removed that file entirely and reloaded the page the text on the button did turn to next.

However, I updated the code to what you recommended and it did not fix the error.

Is there anything else I should try, or should I move forward with contacting the theme author?

Thanks for your help!

ryanw
    Participant

Hi Ally,

After looking at the code some more, I’ve gone through and removed that snippet from the file. It looks like that snippet was trying to edit the Contact Form 7 plugin that came with the theme. I won’t be using it at all, so there’s no need for me to have that script.

Thanks for pointing out that snippet for me. I’ll just hope that nothing else breaks! The only buttons I’ll be using are through Quform, so I don’t think there will be any issue.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy