Submit Message in Popup

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submit Message in Popup

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    latenightdrive
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to have the submission confirmation message appear in a popup, instead of at the top or bottom of the page?

Thanks in advance!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

latenightdrive
    Participant

Hi Ally,

What I need is for it to appear as a popup. Could you tell me what script I need to use for that, and where I need to put it? Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

latenightdrive
    Participant

Worked perfectly! And I have to say, I absolutely ADORE this plugin. It’s the best one I’ve used (and I feel like I’ve tried them all).

Thanks so much, Ally!

Hector Lescop
    Participant

Hello, it is not working for me. I am trying to put the script but the message box doesn’t recognize the script and just show it up as a text.

Please can you tell me what to do?

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Ally.
    Hector Lescop
    Participant

WHen I check for updates it tells me that there are no updates available, so how should i do that?
    Thanks in advance

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy