- January 18, 2013 at 9:07 am #2320
Please reply to this topic with any suggestions, ideas or feature requests you would like to see in a future update. We are planning features to develop in the 2.0 update, so now would be a good time. All suggestions will be considered.January 18, 2013 at 2:12 pm #2322
Make it a sub-forum where people can post topics with titles and you will have a better control of it .
that is my first suggestion !January 21, 2013 at 7:21 pm #2363
Nested Rules for Conditional Logic
Field1 is a dropdown menu with 3 options: F1O1, F1O2 and F1O3
Field2 is a dropdown menu with 3 options: F2O1, F2O2 and F2O3
IF Field1 = F1O2 AND (Field2 = F2O2 OR Field2 = F2O3)January 25, 2013 at 1:23 am #2413
This plugin is a work of art as it is. One can dream though :p
Integration with Paypal
Better front end support – posting with multiple image uploads, editing posts and user profile pages
Thanks 😀January 30, 2013 at 6:12 pm #2508
1. database integration: Use database to populate selection boxes. Can be used across different forms. Then you only need to update the database if selections change rather than every form.
2. more database integration: example, have a listing of addresses. form ask to enter a location/store number. This would then show the results of that selection.
3. Preview form before submit.
4. More logic: Select from one field brings up next select box with options based on first selection. example: first select manufacture, next select model number. I can do that now but have to have different select box for models for each manufacture. So have options show by meeting more than one criteria: show this if, this equals and this equal. Could also use more logic like that to show a field.
Thanks for the hard work and great product!January 31, 2013 at 9:47 pm #2563
A way to quickly add all the fields to a custom email and wysiwyg editorFebruary 1, 2013 at 3:34 pm #2576
– Multiple single line (with option to manual add lines in the frontend)
– Advanced paypal (add-on would pay for it)
– Date picker or calendar with option that only a certain day(s) of the week can be picked (i.e. only mondays)February 2, 2013 at 10:02 am #2585
Following option should be absolute awesome:
When using the default value in Paragraph blocks or lines and in the frontend the user edit these texts then after submitting the form the default value would change/update with the submitted values.February 6, 2013 at 9:04 am #2665
Overall this plugin does all the basics someone might ask for, the next missing functionality (in order of preference) would be:
1. Ability to duplicate fields
2. Multi-Page Forms
3. Ability to display form results on the front-end using a shortcode
4. Integration with google charts to display form results
If all 4 features were implemented you could easily uplift the price to $35…February 6, 2013 at 8:11 pm #2700
1. Ability to Duplicate fields or groups.
2. Better database integration. Populate drop down boxes from a table/query, populate field default values from a table/query, allow updating of tables with submissions – not just inserting new data.
3. Dynamic default values update while person fills in form. Example, if I have a drop down populated by a query from a database, depending on what value a person selects in the drop down the rest of the form field’s default values would be populated on the fly from the query that populated the drop down.
4. Conditional successful submission messages. Some forms may do a number of things, would love to set the successful submission message to display different messages depending upon what may be checked/selected in a certain field.
I would upgrade immediately and pay more for this.February 6, 2013 at 8:28 pm #2701
I post a strong second on this one:
3. Dynamic default values update while person fills in form. Example, if I have a drop down populated by a query from a database, depending on what value a person selects in the drop down the rest of the form field’s default values would be populated on the fly from the query that populated the drop down.February 13, 2013 at 11:37 pm #2833
It would be nice if we could export data to csv in the same order than the one we choosed in the display entries table.
PhilippeFebruary 14, 2013 at 9:59 pm #2859
It will nice to add ability to create quizzesFebruary 19, 2013 at 10:16 am #2968
Advanced->Validator -> Lenght -> A frontend counter to know the current lenght.March 7, 2013 at 8:49 am #3278
Great plugin, thanks for the work you’ve done on it!
A couple of improvements I could suggest for future releases:
– It would be a great addition to your plugin if there was some way you could set the width of the columns in the entries field. Currently they are all of equal width which is not helpful as the ‘Date’ and ‘Name’ column should be much smaller than the ‘Message’ column for example…
– It would also be good if you could truncate the message which is displayed in the entries page to the first 250 words say, to get an overview of what the message says before opening. If clearly spam you can delete it there and them. More importantly, large messages take up far too much room and force the admin to have to scroll half way down the page to see the other messages. This is obviously not helped by the fact you have a tiny column width.
I hope these features could be implemented in following releases of the plugin?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- arna-ud2 on Conditional Logic Based on User Login1 day, 1 hour ago
- adil34 on Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form1 day, 4 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Quform v2 Set Default Value Dynamically for a Multiselect, Checkboxes1 day, 9 hours ago
- Ally on Column alignment V21 day, 10 hours ago
- Ally on Track ID + Affiliate Pixel Setup1 day, 10 hours ago
- sdus on Column alignment V21 day, 13 hours ago
- reich90 on Track ID + Affiliate Pixel Setup1 day, 13 hours ago
- Ally on Column alignment V21 day, 16 hours ago
- Ally on Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form1 day, 16 hours ago
- Ally on Problem with Submit button on iPhone – Safari 11.2.62 days, 6 hours ago
- Fatal error: Class ‘Quform_Element’ not found in …quform/process.php by pav44441 day, 7 hours ago
- Column alignment V2 by sdus1 day, 10 hours ago
- Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form by adil341 day, 4 hours ago
- Calendar Date Picker not allow to change to another date in the same month by manesvenom2 days, 9 hours ago
- Export excel error by maxrid2 days, 10 hours ago
- Problem with Submit button on iPhone – Safari 11.2.6 by danielsami2 days, 6 hours ago
- Calculation reset vars by mwprojects2 days, 11 hours ago
- Quform not behaving as expected by asincole2 days, 12 hours ago
- Field value in Google Analytics by Best4u2 days, 12 hours ago
- Nothing happens when clicking "Choose File" for some users by mmiikkee2 days, 12 hours ago