- March 19, 2013 at 11:49 pm #3442
Just purchased yesterday, unless I missed how a highly frustrating and apparently missing feature is the ability to adjust the width of fields. I’m not talking labels, the FIELDS you type in themselves. These should be of variable width. Presently they are way too small, especially if you enter a comment field where you’re looking for feedback. People filling in forms, especially comments are turned-off by tiny little text boxes.March 20, 2013 at 12:07 am #3443
It is very easy to do.March 20, 2013 at 12:13 am #3445
You probably need to use the script a little longer than one day to understand it all. It is a great script with many features. I have been using it for a month and still find new way to make it do things, like awesome conditional formatting.March 24, 2013 at 12:59 pm #3531
Add option to use week numbers to the date elementApril 3, 2013 at 6:08 pm #3663
I agree with nesako: Multi-Page Forms -> PLEASE! 🙂April 6, 2013 at 8:34 am #3716
– Price calculator for instant quotes
– Conditional email replies to sender. I’d like to create personalised email replies to selected segments.April 6, 2013 at 8:42 am #3717
Also, if conditional reply-to-sender is not possible, then perhaps conditional custom URL based on form entries.April 14, 2013 at 2:23 am #3823
Send To rules based on validated text field
Bulk friendly Send To rules (being able to select multiple variables or “and/ or” conditions!).April 29, 2013 at 6:52 pm #4162
Any news on the release of 2.0? How close are you guys?
I have a project that I would like to use Quform on but am waiting to see what the 2.0 release brings in terms of new features….
LMay 15, 2013 at 9:06 pm #4445
we need a price field with conditional logic , that is all what is missing in my forms .May 29, 2013 at 12:39 pm #4603
Hi, excellent plugin,
Ability to duplicate fields!!!!
Ability to enable calculations in numbers fields for budgeting
Responsive formsJune 4, 2013 at 6:34 am #4669
Feature Request: New Filter-Type “does NOT equal”.
It would be really handy to have a new filter type which checks if the content does NOT equal a certain value. Of course it could be also be implemented within the “equal” filter with a “NOT”-checkbox.
In my case I want to populate a text-field with a certain pre-filled text (by using the “standard value”), which the user should adapt to his own needs. I do not want any form submissions where the user did not change this standard-value-text.June 5, 2013 at 2:17 pm #4698
it should be possible to assign user-defined classes to specific input elements and to the whole form.
1) “myContactForm” to the whole Form
2) “myEmailInputField” to an email input.
This would help a designer end up with a much more readable css.June 19, 2013 at 9:09 pm #4918
When is the update coming that will have more database integration?June 21, 2013 at 11:53 am #4951
A way to generate a summary of entries before finally submitting a for so the user has a last chance to view his/her entries.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- pedroaltomar on An error occurred Refresh the page and try again.6 hours, 12 minutes ago
- graines on session variable missing9 hours, 34 minutes ago
- celluleweb on Mime type error14 hours, 2 minutes ago
- pinkcaviar on Align Bottom2 days, 23 hours ago
- pinkcaviar on Preventing Submission – spammers trying to sell me viagra2 days, 23 hours ago
- halvorbekkevold on View/Edit Entries in frontend3 days, 3 hours ago
- colin on Logical conditions issue : many fields4 days, 7 hours ago
- cypres1 on changing text in Captcha.php4 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Align Bottom4 days, 8 hours ago
- Ally on Mime type error4 days, 8 hours ago
- Migration V1 to V2 and SQL by RobertKn2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- I can't see labels on my final design by burgmestre3 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend by halvorbekkevold13 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Migration v1 to v2: Wrong title for the notifications by celluleweb13 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Set a hidden field value by a date by sercofim3 days, 6 hours ago
- Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals by GOMLP3 days, 7 hours ago
- Sending Plain Text version of the email. How ?? by pav44443 days, 14 hours ago
- Problem to go to next step from html block by mrvintervind4 days, 7 hours ago
- changing text in Captcha.php by cypres14 days, 7 hours ago