Suggestions & Ideas

Home Forums Quform WordPress Suggestions & Ideas

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    BillyBoy
    Participant

Just purchased yesterday, unless I missed how a highly frustrating and apparently missing feature is the ability to adjust the width of fields. I’m not talking labels, the FIELDS you type in themselves. These should be of variable width. Presently they are way too small, especially if you enter a comment field where you’re looking for feedback. People filling in forms, especially comments are turned-off by tiny little text boxes.

gmwestrup
    Participant

BillyBoy

It is very easy to do.

How do I make the fields larger?

gmwestrup
    Participant

You probably need to use the script a little longer than one day to understand it all. It is a great script with many features. I have been using it for a month and still find new way to make it do things, like awesome conditional formatting.

RickW
    Participant

Add option to use week numbers to the date element

tminarik
    Participant

I agree with nesako: Multi-Page Forms -> PLEASE! 🙂

clickprofits
    Participant

– Price calculator for instant quotes
    – Conditional email replies to sender. I’d like to create personalised email replies to selected segments.

clickprofits
    Participant

Also, if conditional reply-to-sender is not possible, then perhaps conditional custom URL based on form entries.

LVDmedia
    Participant

Awesome plugin!

WIsh list:
    Responsive columns
    Multi-page
    Send To rules based on validated text field
    Bulk friendly Send To rules (being able to select multiple variables or “and/ or” conditions!).

lawrencepepper
    Participant

Any news on the release of 2.0? How close are you guys?

I have a project that I would like to use Quform on but am waiting to see what the 2.0 release brings in terms of new features….

L

josef777
    Participant

we need a price field with conditional logic , that is all what is missing in my forms .

asterios
    Participant

Hi, excellent plugin,

Some ideas:

Ability to duplicate fields!!!!
    Ability to enable calculations in numbers fields for budgeting
    Responsive forms

MikeySmith
    Participant

Feature Request: New Filter-Type “does NOT equal”.

Description:
    It would be really handy to have a new filter type which checks if the content does NOT equal a certain value. Of course it could be also be implemented within the “equal” filter with a “NOT”-checkbox.

Example Scenario:
    In my case I want to populate a text-field with a certain pre-filled text (by using the “standard value”), which the user should adapt to his own needs. I do not want any form submissions where the user did not change this standard-value-text.

MikeySmith
    Participant

Hi guys,

it should be possible to assign user-defined classes to specific input elements and to the whole form.

For example:
    1) “myContactForm” to the whole Form
    2) “myEmailInputField” to an email input.

This would help a designer end up with a much more readable css.

gmwestrup
    Participant

When is the update coming that will have more database integration?

ukstang
    Participant

A way to generate a summary of entries before finally submitting a for so the user has a last chance to view his/her entries.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy