- March 19, 2013 at 11:49 pm #3442
Just purchased yesterday, unless I missed how a highly frustrating and apparently missing feature is the ability to adjust the width of fields. I’m not talking labels, the FIELDS you type in themselves. These should be of variable width. Presently they are way too small, especially if you enter a comment field where you’re looking for feedback. People filling in forms, especially comments are turned-off by tiny little text boxes.March 20, 2013 at 12:07 am #3443
It is very easy to do.March 20, 2013 at 12:13 am #3445
You probably need to use the script a little longer than one day to understand it all. It is a great script with many features. I have been using it for a month and still find new way to make it do things, like awesome conditional formatting.March 24, 2013 at 12:59 pm #3531
Add option to use week numbers to the date elementApril 3, 2013 at 6:08 pm #3663
I agree with nesako: Multi-Page Forms -> PLEASE! 🙂April 6, 2013 at 8:34 am #3716
– Price calculator for instant quotes
– Conditional email replies to sender. I’d like to create personalised email replies to selected segments.April 6, 2013 at 8:42 am #3717
Also, if conditional reply-to-sender is not possible, then perhaps conditional custom URL based on form entries.April 14, 2013 at 2:23 am #3823
Send To rules based on validated text field
Bulk friendly Send To rules (being able to select multiple variables or “and/ or” conditions!).April 29, 2013 at 6:52 pm #4162
Any news on the release of 2.0? How close are you guys?
I have a project that I would like to use Quform on but am waiting to see what the 2.0 release brings in terms of new features….
LMay 15, 2013 at 9:06 pm #4445
we need a price field with conditional logic , that is all what is missing in my forms .May 29, 2013 at 12:39 pm #4603
Hi, excellent plugin,
Ability to duplicate fields!!!!
Ability to enable calculations in numbers fields for budgeting
Responsive formsJune 4, 2013 at 6:34 am #4669
Feature Request: New Filter-Type “does NOT equal”.
It would be really handy to have a new filter type which checks if the content does NOT equal a certain value. Of course it could be also be implemented within the “equal” filter with a “NOT”-checkbox.
In my case I want to populate a text-field with a certain pre-filled text (by using the “standard value”), which the user should adapt to his own needs. I do not want any form submissions where the user did not change this standard-value-text.June 5, 2013 at 2:17 pm #4698
it should be possible to assign user-defined classes to specific input elements and to the whole form.
1) “myContactForm” to the whole Form
2) “myEmailInputField” to an email input.
This would help a designer end up with a much more readable css.June 19, 2013 at 9:09 pm #4918
When is the update coming that will have more database integration?June 21, 2013 at 11:53 am #4951
A way to generate a summary of entries before finally submitting a for so the user has a last chance to view his/her entries.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- movisart on Date Field – Minimum Date and Ranges3 minutes ago
- sscarlettdesign on Email not working46 minutes ago
- Ally on Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan1 day, 1 hour ago
- gace on Radio Button Styling1 day, 7 hours ago
- manesvenom on Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan1 day, 20 hours ago
- area97 on …send data to and external crm…3 days, 14 hours ago
- email@example.com on Can not change colour on the label text3 days, 15 hours ago
- ghosted on Disable All Emails3 days, 21 hours ago
- takora on Change alignment of 'send' button?4 days ago
- Harrison on Custom Notification message, check if element is not empty4 days, 5 hours ago
- Help needed… by movisart50 minutes ago
- Turn Off Entries by johnnyjekyll7 hours, 8 minutes ago
- Datepicker doesn't pop up by woutervanommen1 day ago
- Mail doesn't sent by MCore1 day, 14 hours ago
- How to hide form elements programatically by Hiyou1 day, 19 hours ago
- Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan by jayrajvh1 day, 1 hour ago
- Time field logic based on selected Day in Date field…. by metaphase2 days, 12 hours ago
- Pass custom link in message notification by airweb72 days, 16 hours ago
- Theme CSS overrules QuForm CSS by joel-bruns3 days, 11 hours ago
- Submission loading speed by s.ong3 days, 16 hours ago