- June 26, 2013 at 8:39 pm #5054
Really missing this at the moment:
+ IMPORTANT: Standard Date-Picker Input-Field with Calender Popup and IOS Support
=> My suggestion: Make it a standard
<input type="date" />
which will make it work on mobiles ios
+ NICE TO HAVE: Combined Date/Time-Picker for appointmentsJuly 9, 2013 at 12:09 pm #5225
Hi to ThemeCatcher Team,
Any thoughts on integrating with a service like Max Mind so you could include more granular identification of respondents.
Regards PeterJuly 25, 2013 at 5:19 pm #5457
Hi Theme Catcher team, First I’d like thank you for your awesome work on this plugin! I love it!.
I’d like to suggest some improvements:
1 – Form Wizard. Like: http://www.display-inline.fr/demo/developr/template/wizard.html
2 – WP dashboard Widget. http://codex.wordpress.org/Dashboard_Widgets_API
3 – 3rd party integration. For salesforce, paypal, mailchimp, sugarcrm, MyMail, etc.
4 – HTML5 fields: http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/forms/html5forms/
5 – Front end forms. Like: http://codecanyon.net/item/wp-frontend-form-multipurpose-posting-form/5103469
6 – jQuery file upload: http://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/
7 – Leads management (is a plus!). Like: http://wordpress.org/plugins/leads/
Thanks and regards
GastonJuly 25, 2013 at 7:09 pm #5460
Please, replace old iPhorms by Quforms in form styles and user capability especially. ThanksJuly 26, 2013 at 4:52 pm #5465
A new suggestion: Manage bounced emails core, like: http://www.satollo.net/plugins/bounce
RegardsJuly 26, 2013 at 8:15 pm #5466
Another suggestion: Include Custom Elements in display each element (form.php) t to help to include custom elements (programmatically). This should help to developers to include elements for integration. ThanksJuly 29, 2013 at 10:46 pm #5524August 1, 2013 at 5:57 pm #5569
Love this plugin!
Would be great if it was integrated with some sort of e-commerce solution.August 19, 2013 at 6:20 am #5850
ability to go back and edit entriesAugust 19, 2013 at 6:22 am #5851
if anyone has a solution to editing entries i would love to hear from you asap!August 31, 2013 at 12:55 am #6125
Suggest ability to calculate prices/ total costs would make this plugin perfect for me.September 1, 2013 at 11:47 pm #6158
With any plugin an author will always look for features and compatibility. What many disregard, overlook or place last is resource utilization. I would place this plugin in this category, you have many features and you have placed resources to the side.
I like to use this plugin, i don’t mind paying for it. What i DO NOT like is that i have 9 scripts running to have a popup contact form, this does not include the stylesheets.
Furthermore, at least 6 of your scripts are less than 3 lines in length, i have a suggestion…
What I don’t want to do is hack and edit every file in this plugin and consolidate myself, every time you update. Quform for wordpress is rich in features, but it does not need to be as bloated as you are making it. I understand why you are providing it this way, it’s easier for you to make changes and placing the burden on a paying customers domain. I think we have enough plugins out there to blame for delays in page speed, please take some time in ensuring this plugin is not to blame. Making changes to consolidate this plugin is a win for everyone, hopefully you will see that and do something to improve upon it.
ThanksSeptember 17, 2013 at 2:17 pm #6456
this featured is awesome. It would be great that we can do the same with yours.
And sorry for my englishOctober 12, 2013 at 4:30 am #6875
I would Love to see:
1. Slider fields to choose between a number between 0-10 (or text from Completely Unsatisfied to Completely satisfied.)
2. Matrix/Chart for multi-line yes/no questions
3. Signature Field for touch or mouse
4. Star Rating/Thumbs Up rating (fun)
Thanks!November 7, 2013 at 11:16 am #7290
A Feature request:
These could include individual fields such as Product, Quantity, Options, Shipping, VAT/Tax, Shipping.
This would allow the construction of forms with calculators, products for sale and instant quotes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- katw on Word Counter49 minutes ago
- katw on Word Counter6 hours, 19 minutes ago
- katw on Word Counter8 hours, 19 minutes ago
- katw on Word Counter17 hours, 38 minutes ago
- katw on How to display HTML fields in Edit Entry mode23 hours, 18 minutes ago
- katw on Can User Save Data and Return to Form1 day, 8 hours ago
- DASub on How do I validate a website address/URl1 day, 17 hours ago
- edwait on Which web page did my form come from?1 day, 19 hours ago
- katw on How do I validate a website address/URl2 days, 2 hours ago
- katw on Which web page did my form come from?2 days, 2 hours ago
- Form has stopped sending email notificaitons by tjpicasso4 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Word Counter by DASub49 minutes ago
- Radio Button is invisible in phone size by almarkhi71 day, 16 hours ago
- How to retrieve submission timestamp for use in get_value_XXX hooks? by katw1 day, 19 hours ago
- How to display HTML fields in Edit Entry mode by katw23 hours, 18 minutes ago
- Which web page did my form come from? by edwait1 day, 19 hours ago
- Send submission notification by sms text. by carlease2 days, 4 hours ago
- How do I validate a website address/URl by DASub1 day, 17 hours ago
- Updating to New Version by fzpassociates3 days, 5 hours ago
- There is an error.. refresh page and try it again by signsmedia2 days, 17 hours ago