- June 26, 2013 at 8:39 pm #5054
Really missing this at the moment:
+ IMPORTANT: Standard Date-Picker Input-Field with Calender Popup and IOS Support
=> My suggestion: Make it a standard
<input type="date" />
which will make it work on mobiles ios
+ NICE TO HAVE: Combined Date/Time-Picker for appointmentsJuly 9, 2013 at 12:09 pm #5225
Hi to ThemeCatcher Team,
Any thoughts on integrating with a service like Max Mind so you could include more granular identification of respondents.
Regards PeterJuly 25, 2013 at 5:19 pm #5457
Hi Theme Catcher team, First I’d like thank you for your awesome work on this plugin! I love it!.
I’d like to suggest some improvements:
1 – Form Wizard. Like: http://www.display-inline.fr/demo/developr/template/wizard.html
2 – WP dashboard Widget. http://codex.wordpress.org/Dashboard_Widgets_API
3 – 3rd party integration. For salesforce, paypal, mailchimp, sugarcrm, MyMail, etc.
4 – HTML5 fields: http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/forms/html5forms/
5 – Front end forms. Like: http://codecanyon.net/item/wp-frontend-form-multipurpose-posting-form/5103469
6 – jQuery file upload: http://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/
7 – Leads management (is a plus!). Like: http://wordpress.org/plugins/leads/
Thanks and regards
GastonJuly 25, 2013 at 7:09 pm #5460
Please, replace old iPhorms by Quforms in form styles and user capability especially. ThanksJuly 26, 2013 at 4:52 pm #5465
A new suggestion: Manage bounced emails core, like: http://www.satollo.net/plugins/bounce
RegardsJuly 26, 2013 at 8:15 pm #5466
Another suggestion: Include Custom Elements in display each element (form.php) t to help to include custom elements (programmatically). This should help to developers to include elements for integration. ThanksJuly 29, 2013 at 10:46 pm #5524August 1, 2013 at 5:57 pm #5569
Love this plugin!
Would be great if it was integrated with some sort of e-commerce solution.August 19, 2013 at 6:20 am #5850
ability to go back and edit entriesAugust 19, 2013 at 6:22 am #5851
if anyone has a solution to editing entries i would love to hear from you asap!August 31, 2013 at 12:55 am #6125
Suggest ability to calculate prices/ total costs would make this plugin perfect for me.September 1, 2013 at 11:47 pm #6158
With any plugin an author will always look for features and compatibility. What many disregard, overlook or place last is resource utilization. I would place this plugin in this category, you have many features and you have placed resources to the side.
I like to use this plugin, i don’t mind paying for it. What i DO NOT like is that i have 9 scripts running to have a popup contact form, this does not include the stylesheets.
Furthermore, at least 6 of your scripts are less than 3 lines in length, i have a suggestion…
What I don’t want to do is hack and edit every file in this plugin and consolidate myself, every time you update. Quform for wordpress is rich in features, but it does not need to be as bloated as you are making it. I understand why you are providing it this way, it’s easier for you to make changes and placing the burden on a paying customers domain. I think we have enough plugins out there to blame for delays in page speed, please take some time in ensuring this plugin is not to blame. Making changes to consolidate this plugin is a win for everyone, hopefully you will see that and do something to improve upon it.
ThanksSeptember 17, 2013 at 2:17 pm #6456
this featured is awesome. It would be great that we can do the same with yours.
And sorry for my englishOctober 12, 2013 at 4:30 am #6875
I would Love to see:
1. Slider fields to choose between a number between 0-10 (or text from Completely Unsatisfied to Completely satisfied.)
2. Matrix/Chart for multi-line yes/no questions
3. Signature Field for touch or mouse
4. Star Rating/Thumbs Up rating (fun)
Thanks!November 7, 2013 at 11:16 am #7290
A Feature request:
These could include individual fields such as Product, Quantity, Options, Shipping, VAT/Tax, Shipping.
This would allow the construction of forms with calculators, products for sale and instant quotes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- movisart on Date Field – Minimum Date and Ranges4 minutes ago
- sscarlettdesign on Email not working46 minutes ago
- Ally on Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan1 day, 1 hour ago
- gace on Radio Button Styling1 day, 7 hours ago
- manesvenom on Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan1 day, 20 hours ago
- area97 on …send data to and external crm…3 days, 14 hours ago
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Can not change colour on the label text3 days, 15 hours ago
- ghosted on Disable All Emails3 days, 21 hours ago
- takora on Change alignment of 'send' button?4 days ago
- Harrison on Custom Notification message, check if element is not empty4 days, 5 hours ago
- Help needed… by movisart51 minutes ago
- Turn Off Entries by johnnyjekyll7 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Datepicker doesn't pop up by woutervanommen1 day ago
- Mail doesn't sent by MCore1 day, 14 hours ago
- How to hide form elements programatically by Hiyou1 day, 19 hours ago
- Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan by jayrajvh1 day, 1 hour ago
- Time field logic based on selected Day in Date field…. by metaphase2 days, 12 hours ago
- Pass custom link in message notification by airweb72 days, 16 hours ago
- Theme CSS overrules QuForm CSS by joel-bruns3 days, 11 hours ago
- Submission loading speed by s.ong3 days, 16 hours ago