- October 12, 2016 at 9:38 am #20086
I am trying to make my website fully PHP7 compliant and avoid conflicts between my plugins and my theme, so I used “WP Engine PHP Compatibility Checker” to test all my plugins.
I noticed an issue within your plugin.
I would be very happy if you could fix it. Thanks a lot!
Here it is:
FOUND 1 ERROR AFFECTING 1 LINE
561 | ERROR | preg_replace() – /e modifier is forbidden since PHP 7.0
————————————————————————————January 12, 2017 at 8:46 pm #20641
How about adding the most basic simplistic feature you are missing…. ALLOW US TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND COLOR of the contact form !!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy you don’t have this option. I want a color background and it appears you don’t offer it.January 30, 2017 at 11:42 pm #20730
PLEASE – PLEASE Make it easier to find the shortcode for each form. If I haven’t used this plugin (QuForm – WordPress) for a while I have to search for 20+ minutes to find the shortcode. Can you please just place it in “All Forms” > And then in line with each form make a column for “Shortcode” and place it there for us to copy. I don’t know why it has to be buried. It is easy to find if I used this plugin a lot, but I don’t and can never remember where it is located. Just one person’s thought.March 26, 2017 at 4:22 pm #20993
Ability to edit entries, and also to be able to upload forms after the original submission.
We use this for adding accounts for new hires, after the form is submitted and the user is trained, we would like to be able to upload a form indicating they have been trained, thus this would get attached to the original form submitted.
Also, the ability to have fields that are hidden, but part of a field.
Example, if we have a field that is checked that an account is needed for a specific area, it would be nice to have a field with a date code, and then a box for initials. The date would be added when the account is created, along with the initials of the person that created the account. These 2 fields would be the for the admin only.. not for the submitter of the form.April 8, 2017 at 2:03 am #21082
Customize your parameters (the body of the letter) for each recipient who is in the copy of the form submission.
It is very convenient for sending orders to the manager and adding emails to CPM + sending sms through the email gateway.
I used translate for translation.May 3, 2017 at 11:31 pm #21204
A email verification feature to ensure people are providing their actual email address would be a great feature.August 6, 2017 at 4:22 pm #21577
duplicate Fields, please!!!!August 15, 2017 at 3:38 am #21618
1. It will be nice to have shortcuts to display latest Form Data entries in a Page, or Post
I would like to see a read only field purely for displaying an image. Is this a possibility without using the html to place a shortcode?
PatrickSeptember 26, 2017 at 10:11 pm #22275
I dont know why RTL Languages not fixed until now even after major update to V.2
Please find the attachment file, its 85% for arabic translate of the plugin.
Please use it.
later will send you 100% of the translation.
Please update it and make arabic language built in in the plugin and make it go from right to left and build the forms from right to left the same english language exactly but from right to left.
Please take action for this soon. we need it.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.October 5, 2017 at 3:54 am #22512
Let’s see if it is possible to add a new feature for future release.
Bulk entries import like the following pluginOctober 22, 2017 at 10:48 pm #22763
I would like the form notification to email to be more professional. Right now, when the customer receives the auto response I created, the form is as wide as the page with all the boxes even though it may only have a few letters or short names in the box. This looks bad. Should be able to customize the actual email format.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.November 15, 2017 at 1:49 am #23091
Here’s a couple of ideas?
Rating field type…a choice of stars, slider, radio buttons or whatever.
Also maybe a colour picker?
Probably been suggested before, this is such a long topic!
November 18, 2017 at 9:40 am #23136
- This reply was modified 7 months ago by ianforest.
ability to change format of the date field.. from YYYY-MM-DD to e.g. DD.MM.YYYYDecember 3, 2017 at 2:31 pm #23302
*** More Conditional Options
For example, I use it for a booking but when a user selects a date or passenger number, it should hide some options in the next option.
*** Price calculation capabilities.
*** Advanced search for entries
For example I will search for job applications but I need to filter according to applied position, age etc. Currently It’s not possible to use those submissions if there are lots of submissions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- pedroaltomar on An error occurred Refresh the page and try again.6 hours, 12 minutes ago
- graines on session variable missing9 hours, 34 minutes ago
- celluleweb on Mime type error14 hours, 2 minutes ago
- pinkcaviar on Align Bottom2 days, 23 hours ago
- pinkcaviar on Preventing Submission – spammers trying to sell me viagra2 days, 23 hours ago
- halvorbekkevold on View/Edit Entries in frontend3 days, 3 hours ago
- colin on Logical conditions issue : many fields4 days, 7 hours ago
- cypres1 on changing text in Captcha.php4 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Align Bottom4 days, 8 hours ago
- Ally on Mime type error4 days, 8 hours ago
- Migration V1 to V2 and SQL by RobertKn2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- I can't see labels on my final design by burgmestre3 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend by halvorbekkevold13 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Migration v1 to v2: Wrong title for the notifications by celluleweb13 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Set a hidden field value by a date by sercofim3 days, 6 hours ago
- Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals by GOMLP3 days, 7 hours ago
- Sending Plain Text version of the email. How ?? by pav44443 days, 14 hours ago
- Problem to go to next step from html block by mrvintervind4 days, 7 hours ago
- changing text in Captcha.php by cypres14 days, 7 hours ago