- October 12, 2016 at 9:38 am #20086
I am trying to make my website fully PHP7 compliant and avoid conflicts between my plugins and my theme, so I used “WP Engine PHP Compatibility Checker” to test all my plugins.
I noticed an issue within your plugin.
I would be very happy if you could fix it. Thanks a lot!
Here it is:
FOUND 1 ERROR AFFECTING 1 LINE
561 | ERROR | preg_replace() – /e modifier is forbidden since PHP 7.0
————————————————————————————January 12, 2017 at 8:46 pm #20641
How about adding the most basic simplistic feature you are missing…. ALLOW US TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND COLOR of the contact form !!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy you don’t have this option. I want a color background and it appears you don’t offer it.January 30, 2017 at 11:42 pm #20730
PLEASE – PLEASE Make it easier to find the shortcode for each form. If I haven’t used this plugin (QuForm – WordPress) for a while I have to search for 20+ minutes to find the shortcode. Can you please just place it in “All Forms” > And then in line with each form make a column for “Shortcode” and place it there for us to copy. I don’t know why it has to be buried. It is easy to find if I used this plugin a lot, but I don’t and can never remember where it is located. Just one person’s thought.March 26, 2017 at 4:22 pm #20993
Ability to edit entries, and also to be able to upload forms after the original submission.
We use this for adding accounts for new hires, after the form is submitted and the user is trained, we would like to be able to upload a form indicating they have been trained, thus this would get attached to the original form submitted.
Also, the ability to have fields that are hidden, but part of a field.
Example, if we have a field that is checked that an account is needed for a specific area, it would be nice to have a field with a date code, and then a box for initials. The date would be added when the account is created, along with the initials of the person that created the account. These 2 fields would be the for the admin only.. not for the submitter of the form.April 8, 2017 at 2:03 am #21082
Customize your parameters (the body of the letter) for each recipient who is in the copy of the form submission.
It is very convenient for sending orders to the manager and adding emails to CPM + sending sms through the email gateway.
I used translate for translation.May 3, 2017 at 11:31 pm #21204
A email verification feature to ensure people are providing their actual email address would be a great feature.August 6, 2017 at 4:22 pm #21577
duplicate Fields, please!!!!August 15, 2017 at 3:38 am #21618
1. It will be nice to have shortcuts to display latest Form Data entries in a Page, or Post
I would like to see a read only field purely for displaying an image. Is this a possibility without using the html to place a shortcode?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- millie_ebg on Update Quform at WordPress21 minutes ago
- Ally on Can't get it to work with my own form3 hours, 1 minute ago
- Ally on Version 2 – Visibility3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- Ally on Pop up forms question3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- Ally on Update is causing terrible issues…3 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Ally on QuForm to Zoho3 hours, 40 minutes ago
- markpevans on Date Picker Background Colour Change6 hours, 4 minutes ago
- mercerhughes on QuForm Lightbox Widget Error Spacious WP Theme6 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Allan on Date Picker Background Colour Change6 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Allan on Form Fields CSS6 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Update Quform at WordPress by millie_ebg21 minutes ago
- Small bug found on V2.01 by patdundee4 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt7 hours, 41 minutes ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam1 day, 1 hour ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- Form Fields CSS by inspiredjo6 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Forms are gone by EBM2 days, 10 hours ago
- Update is causing terrible issues… by jwrbloom3 hours, 36 minutes ago
- QuForm to Zoho by shaun.pemberton3 hours, 40 minutes ago
- New Update 2.0 by brabox1 day, 4 hours ago