- December 3, 2017 at 6:03 pm #23303
That can readily be achieved by selecting eah of the the options and going to Settings/and make sure Logic is selected. From here you can show or hide any element depending on what selection previously matches set rules
Each field is the same as a group and logic can be set for any of them.
Hope that helps
PFebruary 24, 2018 at 3:35 pm #24452
Its been nearly 4 years since the topic of Partial Entries was discussed. With the increasing cost of traffic and Advertising its imperative we collect EVERY Potential Lead. Meaning when users enter email address or Name + Email, it Automatically Create an Entries for specific form (validates if entry already made, if so update record).
From a custom development I’ve implemented this in 4 organization and we’ve seem Leads and conversions from potential(partial leads) increased by 4% on average.
Can we put this feature on the building block for Next Update. There’s MUCH Value already in QuForm. Not wasting Leads is Key to serious marketer.
I think its pretty straight forward, feel free to inbox me with any question on workflow.April 25, 2018 at 5:30 am #25216
It would be great if Quform support data encryption for field value saved in database.
Currently, I have tried to implement it by altering the core files in Quform and using another wordpress Plugin Gravitate Encryption. Two new filter hooks are added to the core files of Quform, see attachments.
The RSA asymmetric key is managed by Gravitate Plugin.
Add following code the the function.php or custom plugin for Form to encrypt those fields using RSA public key.
$GDS_Encryption = new GDS_Encryption_Class();
$decrypt_value = $GDS_Encryption->decrypt($value);
//skip email for encryption
$GDS_Encryption = new GDS_Encryption_Class();
$encrypt_value = $GDS_Encryption->encrypt($value);
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by manesvenom.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 27, 2018 at 3:04 am #25365
Please allow to add Custom CSS Classes to all elements, not just input elements (e.g. Groups, Pages, etc)!May 3, 2018 at 11:55 pm #25492
1. Hidden fields with CONDITIONAL LOGIC
2. New hook for custom validators to allow validation of empty fields
3. Customisable entry view, so you can add layout groups, columns and drag and drop fields, insert HTML blocks for instructions and custom presentation etc.
Basically reusing the form builder but in READ ONLY FIELD view…
4. Custom CSS and Custom JS field ALSO at form level (so code unique to a single form doesn’t get loaded with all forms)
5. Expanded conditional logic that also allows sub-levels and complex AND OR groupings, and set and get of field values
6. More filters like Uppercase, Titlecase, Sentence case, currency, add prefix, add suffix
ThanksMay 4, 2018 at 1:59 am #25493
Add more informative alert message for session timeout in QuForm Edit.
“NONCE_CHECK_FAILED” –> Sorry, can’t save changes, session timed out
Also need to prevent lost work with timeouts.
Can we have a session count-down visible or a way to change session time?May 5, 2018 at 10:41 am #25502
The forums are like a knowledge base and we could find previous answers that were relevant if we had better ways of filtering and finding tickets.
Could you add sub topic for QuForm 1 and QuForm 2 versions?
Could ticket state be used as a view/filter state eg Search tickets open, search tickets closed
Could you add tag categories so tickets could be classified by the user and used in search:
– data export
– entry view
– confirmation email
– popup form
If we had these extra options we could browse the forums and find hints we could use.May 5, 2018 at 10:46 am #25503
Entries List view – add setting to allow the display of additional data columns
Add ability to filter list by date range and view status
Add ability to “click column name” and sort ascending/descending
Add ability to “group by” IP number, user fields like email, phone
ThanksMay 6, 2018 at 9:24 am #25513
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- ammad on Time – Required fields don't work7 hours, 17 minutes ago
- frkncelebi on when i try export my entries to excel, i'm having utf8 problem8 hours, 29 minutes ago
- GOMLP on Powered By1 day, 19 hours ago
- sc688hshj on Validation not working for some form elements2 days, 3 hours ago
- ammad on Date & Time Element? Phone# Element?2 days, 7 hours ago
- ammad on Time – Required fields don't work2 days, 9 hours ago
- bbowers on Sessions table in database2 days, 15 hours ago
- onukingsleyonu on Powered By2 days, 16 hours ago
- Ally on Sessions table in database3 days ago
- cleuenberg on Remove IP address3 days, 22 hours ago
- USER ACCESS by onukingsleyonu20 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Send E-Mai to recipient from selection list by claudio1231 day ago
- Sending does not work by claudio1231 day, 1 hour ago
- How To Use Just One Form Field In Notification by kcorken1 day, 1 hour ago
- Passing a field's value to HTML header by GOMLP1 day, 19 hours ago
- To recall submitted form data for a logined user by cheney1 day, 23 hours ago
- Powered By by onukingsleyonu1 day, 19 hours ago
- Validation not working for some form elements by sc688hshj2 days, 3 hours ago
- Bulk Options and Custom Values by GOMLP2 days, 4 hours ago