Targeting [Custom Javascript] code per Form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Targeting [Custom Javascript] code per Form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    katw
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Is there a way to segregate the custom javascript on a form ID basis so only the javascript belonging to the particular form is loaded/linked?

Have you got sneaky comment tags I can insert to mark “start and end” for each OR a filter hook I can tap into to override/change the JS file or content linked?

I’m guessing no?

So my thinking is I have two options:

1. Remove all JS code from Custom Javascript field and use another plugin to load the JS in footer
    2. Add an IF/THEN check for presence of class quform-1 or .quform-form-1 around code for form one and similar idea for form 2.

Any other suggestions/solutions?

Thanks Kat

• This topic was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by katw. Reason: added alternate class name
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

katw
    Participant

Nice idea, thanks.

katw
    Participant

What about the CSS?

katw
    Participant

Would the order of loading (queuing) JS work out like this?

1. Quform Plugin operational JS
    2. Quform Global Settings Custom JS
    3. quform_pre_display hook JS enqueued code

Or is 2 and 3 swapped?

Concerned about load order.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy