Theme install instruction

Home Forums Quform WordPress Theme install instruction

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    axiaz
    Participant

Hi there,

I have installed the wonderful Quform plugin and as a next step, I would like to install my own Quform theme in WordPress. I found the 5 instructions steps on your site but did not yet manage to accomplish the installation. I’ll describe my efforts and questions per step:
    1. I downloaded the file which has a folder with two .css files, one .txt file and a folder (‘images’)
    2. I renamed the main folder and the blank.css file and I filled in the information at the top of the css file up to the ‘Author’ related fields.
    3. I interpret this instruction as follows: for every part of the theme where I would like to change something, I have to make sure I change the default ‘your directory name-your CSS file name’ text with the names I gave to the folder and .css file. Is that interpretation correct or should I just change one line? If the latter, which line?
    4. I can not find the wp-content folder, hence I can not copy the main folder and the file into it. Where do I find that wp-content folder? And how should I add the folder and files I downloaded?
    5. I did not get to that yet, but that seems easy.

Could you please help me?
    Kind regards, Hans

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

axiaz
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I have uploaded the css files and can now select them in form design. How do I change the content of the css files themselves so that the theme content is used on every form where I select the theme?

Kind regards, Hans

axiaz
    Participant

I can now also change the content of the css file, but nothing happens. Can you help?

The file ‘ZonMw.css’ is stored in the directory ‘CI_themes’ under the ‘automatically’ generated directory ‘…iphorm-form-builder/themes’. I tried to see whether I could change the background of the preview page but that does not work. See below for the top lines of the file ZonMw.css.

Thx for your help

/*
    * Theme Name: ZonMw
    * Uniform Theme: default
    * Description: template met kleuren ZonMw
    * Version: 1.0
    * Author: ThemeCatcher.net
    * Author URI: https://www.themecatcher.net/
    */

/*Select an optimum background colour for preview page*/.ip-form-wrap .iphorm-theme-CI_themes-ZonMw.css .iphorm-inner {
    background:#6DC4E2 ;
    }

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

axiaz
    Participant

Problem solved, thx!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy