- August 16, 2017 at 3:52 pm #21623
Upon submission of certain images, I receive an error that an Ajax error has occurred. There are a couple that I’ve come across, but can’t seem to pinpoint what, exactly, is causing the issue.
I was able to narrow it down to the photo itself as the text I enter anywhere else in the form has no impact, nor does the name of the image. Just the images themselves, which are not even large (The one I’ve been testing with is 3.56 MB).
I looked around the forums and did enable debug and even tested setting error reporting to -1. Neither seemed to provide any further information or populate a log file.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.August 22, 2017 at 5:21 pm #21642
AllySupport StaffAugust 23, 2017 at 5:11 pm #21666
The form worked great except for a few images (We had more than 3500 images submitted successfully). Some of the images that worked just fine were as large as 33 MB. There is no max file size set and the images that had the issue are smaller and only a few MB. I sent an email as requested with links to the form and one of the images having the issue.August 24, 2017 at 9:32 pm #21668
AllySupport StaffSeptember 12, 2017 at 4:02 pm #21911
Thank you for looking into this and confirming it is some configuration on my host and actually nothing to do with QuForm (Which is amazing)! You’ve definitely gone above and beyond in helping me!
I’d mark this thread as resolved, but am not seeing a way on my end. Feel free to mark it as solved on your end if you desire!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- DigitalOxide on Append/Prepend to upload file names.6 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Ally on Need Help With 2 Things11 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Ally on Form Not Workin as a Popup11 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Ally on Popup is not working11 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Ally on Fetch previously submitted details11 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Ally on Ad-Words Submit Button14 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Ally on Options Button Colour14 hours, 48 minutes ago
- jerkski on Add or show/hide checkbox option based on user ID/User group16 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Ally on Image on form background16 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Ally on 2 Questions (Space between fields and attachments)17 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Need Help With 2 Things by dwayneoliver11 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Popup is not working by petra44511 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Fetch previously submitted details by suums11 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Ad-Words Submit Button by pinkcaviar14 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Options Button Colour by stuartsmartassist14 hours, 48 minutes ago
- Image on form background by nohands16 hours, 56 minutes ago
- 2 Questions (Space between fields and attachments) by pinkcaviar17 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Change license to WordPress theme by thijsm17 hours, 33 minutes ago
- Getting "An error occurred exporting entries Ajax error" when Exporting Forms by blissdriveteam17 hours, 37 minutes ago
- Add or show/hide checkbox option based on user ID/User group by jerkski16 hours, 56 minutes ago