- August 16, 2017 at 3:52 pm #21623
Upon submission of certain images, I receive an error that an Ajax error has occurred. There are a couple that I’ve come across, but can’t seem to pinpoint what, exactly, is causing the issue.
I was able to narrow it down to the photo itself as the text I enter anywhere else in the form has no impact, nor does the name of the image. Just the images themselves, which are not even large (The one I’ve been testing with is 3.56 MB).
I looked around the forums and did enable debug and even tested setting error reporting to -1. Neither seemed to provide any further information or populate a log file.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.August 22, 2017 at 5:21 pm #21642
AllySupport StaffAugust 23, 2017 at 5:11 pm #21666
The form worked great except for a few images (We had more than 3500 images submitted successfully). Some of the images that worked just fine were as large as 33 MB. There is no max file size set and the images that had the issue are smaller and only a few MB. I sent an email as requested with links to the form and one of the images having the issue.August 24, 2017 at 9:32 pm #21668
AllySupport StaffSeptember 12, 2017 at 4:02 pm #21911
Thank you for looking into this and confirming it is some configuration on my host and actually nothing to do with QuForm (Which is amazing)! You’ve definitely gone above and beyond in helping me!
I’d mark this thread as resolved, but am not seeing a way on my end. Feel free to mark it as solved on your end if you desire!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- area97 on …send data to and external crm…14 hours, 5 minutes ago
- Allan on Latest Quform update – styling issues1 day, 1 hour ago
- petefromhome on Latest Quform update – styling issues1 day, 14 hours ago
- m.hildt on Function icons inversibile1 day, 16 hours ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS1 day, 21 hours ago
- petefromhome on Latest Quform update – styling issues2 days, 3 hours ago
- millie_ebg on Shortcode2 days, 3 hours ago
- millie_ebg on Email Problem2 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on Adding the form to a theme PHP file2 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on form does not send mail through SMTP2 days, 3 hours ago
- Adding the form to a theme PHP file by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Shortcode by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Remove date from additional information by fuktstopp2 days, 4 hours ago
- Latest Quform update – styling issues by petefromhome1 day, 1 hour ago
- Email Problem by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update Quform at WordPress by millie_ebg2 days, 4 hours ago
- Small bug found on V2.01 by patdundee2 days, 4 hours ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt1 day, 16 hours ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam4 days, 7 hours ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee3 days, 3 hours ago