- August 16, 2017 at 3:52 pm #21623
Upon submission of certain images, I receive an error that an Ajax error has occurred. There are a couple that I’ve come across, but can’t seem to pinpoint what, exactly, is causing the issue.
I was able to narrow it down to the photo itself as the text I enter anywhere else in the form has no impact, nor does the name of the image. Just the images themselves, which are not even large (The one I’ve been testing with is 3.56 MB).
I looked around the forums and did enable debug and even tested setting error reporting to -1. Neither seemed to provide any further information or populate a log file.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.August 22, 2017 at 5:21 pm #21642
AllySupport StaffAugust 23, 2017 at 5:11 pm #21666
The form worked great except for a few images (We had more than 3500 images submitted successfully). Some of the images that worked just fine were as large as 33 MB. There is no max file size set and the images that had the issue are smaller and only a few MB. I sent an email as requested with links to the form and one of the images having the issue.August 24, 2017 at 9:32 pm #21668
AllySupport StaffSeptember 12, 2017 at 4:02 pm #21911
Thank you for looking into this and confirming it is some configuration on my host and actually nothing to do with QuForm (Which is amazing)! You’ve definitely gone above and beyond in helping me!
I’d mark this thread as resolved, but am not seeing a way on my end. Feel free to mark it as solved on your end if you desire!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- airweb7 on Pass custom link in message notification7 hours, 51 minutes ago
- motaso on Pass custom link in message notification12 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Ally on Migration v1 to v2: Wrong title for the notifications13 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Ally on Mime type error17 hours, 15 minutes ago
- sercofim on Set a hidden field value by a date19 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Ally on Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend1 day, 12 hours ago
- Ally on View/Edit Entries in frontend1 day, 12 hours ago
- Ally on Set a hidden field value by a date1 day, 13 hours ago
- graines on session variable missing1 day, 13 hours ago
- Ally on session variable missing1 day, 13 hours ago
- Using QuForm inside Slider Revolution by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 12 minutes ago
- Adding page url to notification mail by motaso12 hours, 15 minutes ago
- I want to send a message made by Quform in my personal mail. by jungsun20 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Changing Location of Success Message on Screen by bf20 hours, 55 minutes ago
- adding a front end look on text area by bolu1 day ago
- Send button Text error by publi1 day, 5 hours ago
- Checkbox Position by tonyrolfe1 day, 9 hours ago
- Migration V1 to V2 and SQL by RobertKn1 day, 15 hours ago
- I can't see labels on my final design by burgmestre1 day, 14 hours ago
- Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend by halvorbekkevold1 day, 12 hours ago