- August 16, 2017 at 3:52 pm #21623
Upon submission of certain images, I receive an error that an Ajax error has occurred. There are a couple that I’ve come across, but can’t seem to pinpoint what, exactly, is causing the issue.
I was able to narrow it down to the photo itself as the text I enter anywhere else in the form has no impact, nor does the name of the image. Just the images themselves, which are not even large (The one I’ve been testing with is 3.56 MB).
I looked around the forums and did enable debug and even tested setting error reporting to -1. Neither seemed to provide any further information or populate a log file.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.August 22, 2017 at 5:21 pm #21642
AllySupport StaffAugust 23, 2017 at 5:11 pm #21666
The form worked great except for a few images (We had more than 3500 images submitted successfully). Some of the images that worked just fine were as large as 33 MB. There is no max file size set and the images that had the issue are smaller and only a few MB. I sent an email as requested with links to the form and one of the images having the issue.August 24, 2017 at 9:32 pm #21668
AllySupport StaffSeptember 12, 2017 at 4:02 pm #21911
Thank you for looking into this and confirming it is some configuration on my host and actually nothing to do with QuForm (Which is amazing)! You’ve definitely gone above and beyond in helping me!
I’d mark this thread as resolved, but am not seeing a way on my end. Feel free to mark it as solved on your end if you desire!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- paulleaf on Date validation on holiday and weekend4 hours, 27 minutes ago
- kjh8822 on I want, Default value – insert variable add my datatables5 hours, 33 minutes ago
- Ally on How to properly merge two forms into one?12 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Ally on Quform's capability name seems wrong for viewing Entries in Quform 2.012 hours, 18 minutes ago
- Ally on I want, Default value – insert variable add my datatables12 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Ally on Can't change or modify "Notification" od "Confirmation"13 hours, 15 minutes ago
- ams13 on quform2 bug after update – date field & blank form edit13 hours, 28 minutes ago
- Bark21 on Contact form broke on display14 hours, 1 minute ago
- Ally on quform2 bug after update – date field & blank form edit14 hours, 17 minutes ago
- Ally on Date validation on holiday and weekend17 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Email Sendings Methods Php SMTP fields missing by Kerem2 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Contact form broke on display by Bark2114 hours, 1 minute ago
- How to properly merge two forms into one? by Gazetter12 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Quform's capability name seems wrong for viewing Entries in Quform 2.0 by manesvenom12 hours, 18 minutes ago
- I want, Default value – insert variable add my datatables by kjh88225 hours, 33 minutes ago
- Labels below the fields by saragreelaw1 day, 3 hours ago
- Date validation on holiday and weekend by paulleaf4 hours, 27 minutes ago
- popup acting funny by bi1 day, 12 hours ago
- Confirmation Page after submitted by paulleaf1 day, 12 hours ago
- Blank Edit screen in WordPress 4.9 admin panel by UberNomad1 day, 13 hours ago