- August 16, 2017 at 3:52 pm #21623
Upon submission of certain images, I receive an error that an Ajax error has occurred. There are a couple that I’ve come across, but can’t seem to pinpoint what, exactly, is causing the issue.
I was able to narrow it down to the photo itself as the text I enter anywhere else in the form has no impact, nor does the name of the image. Just the images themselves, which are not even large (The one I’ve been testing with is 3.56 MB).
I looked around the forums and did enable debug and even tested setting error reporting to -1. Neither seemed to provide any further information or populate a log file.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.August 22, 2017 at 5:21 pm #21642
AllySupport StaffAugust 23, 2017 at 5:11 pm #21666
The form worked great except for a few images (We had more than 3500 images submitted successfully). Some of the images that worked just fine were as large as 33 MB. There is no max file size set and the images that had the issue are smaller and only a few MB. I sent an email as requested with links to the form and one of the images having the issue.August 24, 2017 at 9:32 pm #21668
AllySupport StaffSeptember 12, 2017 at 4:02 pm #21911
Thank you for looking into this and confirming it is some configuration on my host and actually nothing to do with QuForm (Which is amazing)! You’ve definitely gone above and beyond in helping me!
I’d mark this thread as resolved, but am not seeing a way on my end. Feel free to mark it as solved on your end if you desire!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- patdundee on Suggestions & Ideas3 hours, 22 minutes ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS12 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Ally on …send data to and external crm…16 hours, 41 minutes ago
- jbalague on Code to Expand Form17 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Ally on event tracking issue18 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Ally on Incompatibily with Mailster20 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Ally on New Update 2.020 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Ally on Code to Expand Form21 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Ally on Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer22 hours, 16 minutes ago
- RoyT on Can't get it to work with my own form22 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt34 minutes ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam18 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee2 days ago
- Form Fields CSS by inspiredjo12 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Forms are gone by EBM2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update is causing terrible issues… by jwrbloom2 days, 13 hours ago
- QuForm to Zoho by shaun.pemberton2 days, 13 hours ago
- New Update 2.0 by brabox20 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Code to Expand Form by jbalague17 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer by johanneshelgason22 hours, 16 minutes ago