too slowly!!

Home Forums Storm WordPress too slowly!!

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sophieledroumaguet
    Participant

Hello my website sokebana.net is really too slow. In the portfolio, the loading time is so long that a message says “Fatal error: Could not extract a stage height from the CSS.” Traced height: 0px ”

So when it works the sub navigation to go from one portfolio to another is not proposed, so the user is forced to click on portfolio to choose a new portfolio item.

This site is for my work and does not work at all correctly.
    Thank you for your help

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sophieledroumaguet
    Participant

thank you, it’s better nox with all pictures 400ko.

for the sub menu who not appear:
    portfolio/any rub
    when you are in a galleria (like this one in attachment) why can not go in another theme. we must clic on portfolio etc.

finallly, when i share my url on facebook for exemple, there is no avatar picture, i don’t found where i can put a image

thanks for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sophieledroumaguet
    Participant

this morning wp propose me to make au up date for qu form

the serult:

Warning: require_once(/home2/wb60769/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/admin/admin.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/wb60769/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php on line 1801

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home2/wb60769/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/admin/admin.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/fphp5/lib/php’) in /home2/wb60769/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php on line 1801

sophieledroumaguet
    Participant

i have cancel the update… it’s ok pour quform…

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sophieledroumaguet
    Participant

hello, non le plug in ne marche pas..

pour le sous menu: quand je clic sur portfolio, je vois le sous menu de navigation (“mariage, maternité etc)
    – quand je choisis une galerie à voir, je ne peux plus voir le sous menu pour aller dans une autre catégorie, je susi obligée de faire “precedent” dans le navigateur
    j’aurai aimé que le sous menu apparaisse toujours quand je suis dans une galerie
    merci

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy