Turn Off Entries

Home Forums Quform WordPress Turn Off Entries

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    johnnyjekyll
    Participant

In Quform, is there a way to stop Entries being stored in the WordPress database? I understand they can be manually deleted but is there a way to automatically stop them being stored in the first place? If it does not already exist, would you consider adding this functionality? Reason being the GDPR is fast approaching and storage of personal data can potentially lead to a big problem. Thanks.

deh
    Participant

I’m strongly interested in this too, since IP-adresses are considered personal data and I did not find a way to NOT store them. (V 1.10.0 – is this Feature available in V2?)
    Another interesting feature would be the ability to automatically delete entries “older than X Weeks/Months/…” (regarding the “right to be forgotten”)
    thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

johnnyjekyll
    Participant

Thanks Ally. I see the disable setting now. I should have found that without bothering you, my apologies. Yes I can imagine how many developers and users are waiting for the WP GDPR core updates. In the WP GDPR plugin I have voted for the Quform addon as you asked, hopefully others will too. Love your product, looking forward to testing the new caching integration from your recent update. Cheers.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy