Unable to get info into mysql database

Home Forums Quform WordPress Unable to get info into mysql database

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    serbmd
    Participant

Here is the error message I get when I try to have my data inserted into the database

[03-Apr-2013 20:10:22 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column ‘qformresp’ in ‘field list’ for query INSERT INTO `quform` (`quformgeneral`,`quformeyes`,`quforment`,`quformcv`,`qformresp`,`quformgi`,`quformgu`,`quformmusc`,`quformskin`,`quformneuro`,`quformpsych`,`quformendo`,`quformheme`,`quformallerg`,`quformfirstname`,`quformlastname`,`quformphone`,`quformemail`) VALUES (‘Weakness’,’Loss of Vision’,’Sinus Problems’,’Chest Pain’,’Wheezing’,’Constipation’,’Fecal Incontinence’,’Stiffness’,’Persistant Itching’,’Headaches’,’Anxiety’,’Heat Intolerance’,’Bleeding Disorder’,’Hay Fever’,’Bojan’,’Pavlovic’,’8479207246′,’info@genedevapain.com’) made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘wp_loaded’), call_user_func_array, iphorm_process_form_ajax, iphorm_process_form

My table is quform. I use godaddy and access mysql database through myphpadmin. Help would be appreciated.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

serbmd
    Participant

Sorry, silly error on my part. I had other problems but I changed the database and it would have fixed it but in my rush forgot to spell out the fields correctly. Anyway thanks for the reply. I have one other problem in the appearance of my forms. When I choose check box or multiple choice it creates 2 boxes for each field on the web page form. Here is a sample:

http://www.genevapain.com/review-of-symptoms/?preview=true&preview_id=1750&preview_nonce=d06bb767ce#.UV2vMxzbNZg

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy