Update failed – crashed site

Home Forums Quform WordPress Update failed – crashed site

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kbrands
    Participant

Hi

Thank you for your great plug-in! I had created three detailed forms for my website (still being developed) and everything was working perfectly with WordPress and my theme…until…I clicked “update now” on the quform plugin in wp-admin and it failed to update correctly and disappeared from my plugins altogether. The files still exist in my ftp but when I tried to restore them it crashed my site and several error messages were displayed – I couldn’t even log back in to wp-admin. I have since deactivated quform via my ftp. The plugin is not showing up in my wp-admin plugins list. Can you please offer some advice on how I can restore quform to fully functioning and not lose my forms which took a lot of work hours to create? I hope I have given you enough information, forgive me, I am a bit of a novice and this is way over my head! šŸ™‚

K

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kbrands
    Participant

Thank you for your prompt response. I applied your instructions and the plugin installed successfully and showed up in my WP plugins page, I activated it and the forms were still there as advised. However, the same error messages came up. I have taken a screen shot of the error messages and attached for you. Thanks in advance for your continued assistance šŸ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kbrands
    Participant

Thanks again for your response. I tried viewing in explorer (I usually use firefox) and the same errors are coming up. I will contact my hosting company now and see what they have to say. Thanks Ally. šŸ™‚

kbrands
    Participant

Oh, I’m sorry, one more thing…could the update to wordpress 3.5 have caused this?

Ally
    Support Staff

kbrands
    Participant

All fixed thank you Ally! It was an issue on the hosting/server end. I really appreciate the assistance you provided! šŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. Ā© 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy