Use Checkbox option as Next button

Home Forums Quform WordPress Use Checkbox option as Next button

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    walterwhitejr
    Participant

Hi,

Best form builder I’ve ever seen. Question though. I’ve been searching all over to find out how I can use a Checkbox option as the Next button.

I’m using a multi page form, I’m using checkbox images. I want when customer clicks there choice it automatically goes to next page. Is there an option for this?

Form is here: http://www.walterwhiteknives.com/custom-order

Thank you,

Walter

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by walterwhitejr.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

walterwhitejr
    Participant

Thanks a lot Ally. I’ll give these options a go. Thanks for the awesome plugin and superb support.

Walter

walterwhitejr
    Participant

Ok when I’m using the radio buttons to do this, it doesn’t move to the next page of the multipage form. The little circle spins at the bottom, but it never moves.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

walterwhitejr
    Participant

I don’t have it on the live site. Is there another way to do it?

Correction:

I saved it to the live site and it works. It wasn’t working in the dashboard preview though.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by walterwhitejr.
    walterwhitejr
    Participant

You can mark this one as solved. Thank you very much for the excellent support. With this kind of support the plugin is more than worth it’s price.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy