Validation Error Styles

Home Forums Quform WordPress Validation Error Styles

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jvidales
    Participant

Hello,

I was wondering if you guys could guide me on where to modify the validation error messages styles? Is there an easy way?

Im looking for something more clean

Alert Messages

I currently use Avada. Is it possible to use their stiles for this?

Thanks in advance!

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jvidales
    Participant

Thanks for your Reply Allan, That seemed to do the trick.

I just have one question, if you go to my site http://gcexpress.mx, in the contact form at the bottom and press the send button without filling the the fields, the errors show themselves:

Problem 1: In the error warning code, there’s some sort of small circle in the top left corner which i can’t figure out how to remove it. Any ideas?

Problem 2: Seems that when when the errors are displayed it is ignoring the textbox or something. The send button doesn’t move down and there’s an error message on top of “Comentarios”. The text box isn’t moving down either.

Any ideas what could be causing this problems?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jesus

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy