Version 1.4

Home Forums Quform WordPress Version 1.4

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    josef777
    Participant

1- You missed to add HH MM to the time field to force a customer to select Time and make it required and not submit with the already selected time just like the date field.
    ———————–
    2- All fields in the autoreply email are not submitted but all those fields that were submitted are without the labels and if i add labels the labels will be sent with the autoreply with empty Values .
    So sending autorely without labels is bad and sending labels with empty fields is bad as well .
    All what i need in the auto reply is :

Dear {Title|2} {Full name|1}

Below is your submission to our company , thank you and will get in touch shortly
    thank you for your order !

My Company

{All Sumitted fields here}
    ————————————————–
    3- how can i show the Group title in the notification and Autoreply emails , if i put them in the form i want to show them in the email as well . the group titles are very important to me see http://vienna-limos.com/test-page/

Thanks

josef777
    Participant

Just to give you an idea , I use a different form builder and this is how it is there , and i am sure it can be done here as well .

the first image is where you setup the autoreply content and the second one is how the customer receives the email with a nice table.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

josef777
    Participant

Thank you Ally , All is working Fine and exactly how it should be , I hope you will make it like that in the future to save us lot’s of editing after each update .
    I need your help with another small thing , I have in my form few groups with conditional logic and each group is a different Service , and as i said before i would like to show the group title if that group is selected , please have a look at form located here to see what i mean http://vienna-limos.com/test-page/

Here is my working email Content

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse:collapse;">
    <?php $elements = $form->getElements();
    foreach ($elements as $element) : ?>
    <?php if (!$element->isHidden() && (!$element->isEmpty() || ($element->isEmpty() && $form->getNotificationShowEmptyFields()))) : ?>
    <tr>
    <th scope="row" style="font-size: 12px;border: 1px solid #F0F0F0;padding: 10px;text-align: left;vertical-align: top;width: 150px;"><?php echo esc_html($element->getAdminLabel())?></th>
    <td style="border: 1px solid #F0F0F0;font-size: 12px;line-height: 20px;margin-bottom: 9px;padding: 8px 10px;">
    <?php echo $element->getValueHtml(); ?>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <?php endforeach; ?>
    </table>

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

josef777
    Participant

Thanks

josef777
    Participant

Any news on how to show group Titles in Notifications and Autoreply Emails ?
    This is the only thing left for me to go live with the Forms .

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

josef777
    Participant

Thanks Ally

Ally
    Support Staff

josef777
    Participant

That is Good news , Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

josef777
    Participant

Fantastic , this is how it should be !

Many Thanks Ally

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy