- September 4, 2017 at 8:07 pm #21705
V2 is causing to many issues to work correctly even with the migrate
Form numbers are renumbered
Conditional logic not working correctly
No redirect on succesfull submit
No custom messages on form submit imported
All custom coding in child function php has to be edited becasue of form numbers incorrect and field numbers
All posts have to have all the form numbers changed (though this can be completed through a find and replace
Custom css and java that was added to forms is not working
Layout for groups are now nested inside each other and makes things difficult to correct where the new form causes issues
Others I have not mentioned which i have given up on
Please can you advise if these issue are going to be dealt with. I have 5 sites running with quform and this is a major headache. I have to now restore all database backups and remove the new version from all the sites and sort this mess out.
PatrickSeptember 4, 2017 at 8:48 pm #21707September 4, 2017 at 11:58 pm #21710
I am still trying to reinstate the database backup and revert to the old plug in on kimboscakes.co.uk
I would rather not do the update unti the forms can be migrated over with their existing form numbers. and all mesages and ability to migrate over the action when a form is submittedEven changing these through search and replace there are still issues.
PatrickSeptember 5, 2017 at 3:16 pm #21751
I am just about to email info over for kimboscakes.co.uk. If you could email me when you are working on it that would be great. It should be with you in about 10 minutes. The email is going to info@ and the subject is Attention Ally
PatrickSeptember 6, 2017 at 8:50 am #21759
Did you get my email as requested
PatrickSeptember 6, 2017 at 11:59 am #21762September 6, 2017 at 1:56 pm #21763
That’s fine. You may find XYZ scripts in there to as their Social Media plug in is not working correctly
I am here for the next 90 Minutes then out for a few hours.
PatrickSeptember 6, 2017 at 1:58 pm #21764
I meant to say, If you need to remove and reinstall any plug ins, go to the main config file and rem out
FS Method, DirectSeptember 6, 2017 at 4:45 pm #21774September 6, 2017 at 5:11 pm #21775
Thats fine.September 8, 2017 at 8:24 am #21785
Hows it going? Is it giving you a bit of a headache 🙂
Site is still available to you
PatrickSeptember 8, 2017 at 11:25 am #21789September 8, 2017 at 12:08 pm #21790
That’s ok no problem. I love the form with its flexibility. Anyone ever asks me I always recommend this one. Best I have ever come across.
Let me know when you have finished in the site and i will lock it down again.
PatrickSeptember 11, 2017 at 10:15 am #21836
I see the update version has changed to 2.0.1 Is this ready then to try to install and migrate?
PatrickSeptember 11, 2017 at 11:20 am #21841
Going through my custom coding and starting to do changes on a copy of functions
On there i have custm hidden fields.eg: my_set_hidden_price
I notice there are no changes to this particular function name in your new guide so i am thinking the only change would be
Am i correct with this one?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- mbaker on Duplicating Dropdown Fields11 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Caesar99 on Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder11 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Ally on Notification Email Layout13 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Ally on Duplicating Dropdown Fields13 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Ally on Contact Form Database compatibility16 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Ally on QuForm AutoSum/Calculations16 hours, 31 minutes ago
- gwatt on Confused about styling radio buttons1 day, 2 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Creating a plugin for custom code -Retrieve QuForm entries1 day, 6 hours ago
- rnipper on Conditional Logic Not Working!1 day, 11 hours ago
- Pixelschmied on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 13 hours ago
- Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder by Pixelschmied11 hours, 54 minutes ago
- 1 Form with 3 unique email notification by productid1 day, 3 hours ago
- Form Preview Doesn't Match "Live" Form by BillMc1 day, 9 hours ago
- Tag Disappear Problem by cmax1 day, 17 hours ago
- Forms theme broke after the update by Bark211 day, 18 hours ago
- Not receiving email form notifications by pcmedic1 day, 23 hours ago
- Just loading after submit by unkunst2 days, 2 hours ago
- Quform With WP Rocket Preload – Values Don't Match by johnnyjekyll2 days, 3 hours ago
- qu form is not forwarding emails to me since 31-10-2017 by sandwell2472 days, 7 hours ago
- Conditional Logic Not Working! by rnipper1 day, 11 hours ago