- September 4, 2017 at 8:07 pm #21705
V2 is causing to many issues to work correctly even with the migrate
Form numbers are renumbered
Conditional logic not working correctly
No redirect on succesfull submit
No custom messages on form submit imported
All custom coding in child function php has to be edited becasue of form numbers incorrect and field numbers
All posts have to have all the form numbers changed (though this can be completed through a find and replace
Custom css and java that was added to forms is not working
Layout for groups are now nested inside each other and makes things difficult to correct where the new form causes issues
Others I have not mentioned which i have given up on
Please can you advise if these issue are going to be dealt with. I have 5 sites running with quform and this is a major headache. I have to now restore all database backups and remove the new version from all the sites and sort this mess out.
PatrickSeptember 4, 2017 at 8:48 pm #21707September 4, 2017 at 11:58 pm #21710
I am still trying to reinstate the database backup and revert to the old plug in on kimboscakes.co.uk
I would rather not do the update unti the forms can be migrated over with their existing form numbers. and all mesages and ability to migrate over the action when a form is submittedEven changing these through search and replace there are still issues.
PatrickSeptember 5, 2017 at 3:16 pm #21751
I am just about to email info over for kimboscakes.co.uk. If you could email me when you are working on it that would be great. It should be with you in about 10 minutes. The email is going to info@ and the subject is Attention Ally
PatrickSeptember 6, 2017 at 8:50 am #21759
Did you get my email as requested
PatrickSeptember 6, 2017 at 11:59 am #21762September 6, 2017 at 1:56 pm #21763
That’s fine. You may find XYZ scripts in there to as their Social Media plug in is not working correctly
I am here for the next 90 Minutes then out for a few hours.
PatrickSeptember 6, 2017 at 1:58 pm #21764
I meant to say, If you need to remove and reinstall any plug ins, go to the main config file and rem out
FS Method, DirectSeptember 6, 2017 at 4:45 pm #21774September 6, 2017 at 5:11 pm #21775
Thats fine.September 8, 2017 at 8:24 am #21785
Hows it going? Is it giving you a bit of a headache 🙂
Site is still available to you
PatrickSeptember 8, 2017 at 11:25 am #21789September 8, 2017 at 12:08 pm #21790
That’s ok no problem. I love the form with its flexibility. Anyone ever asks me I always recommend this one. Best I have ever come across.
Let me know when you have finished in the site and i will lock it down again.
PatrickSeptember 11, 2017 at 10:15 am #21836
I see the update version has changed to 2.0.1 Is this ready then to try to install and migrate?
PatrickSeptember 11, 2017 at 11:20 am #21841
Going through my custom coding and starting to do changes on a copy of functions
On there i have custm hidden fields.eg: my_set_hidden_price
I notice there are no changes to this particular function name in your new guide so i am thinking the only change would be
Am i correct with this one?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- patdundee on Suggestions & Ideas3 hours, 24 minutes ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS12 hours, 48 minutes ago
- Ally on …send data to and external crm…16 hours, 43 minutes ago
- jbalague on Code to Expand Form17 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Ally on event tracking issue18 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Ally on Incompatibily with Mailster20 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Ally on New Update 2.020 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Ally on Code to Expand Form21 hours, 18 minutes ago
- Ally on Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer22 hours, 18 minutes ago
- RoyT on Can't get it to work with my own form22 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt36 minutes ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam18 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee2 days ago
- Form Fields CSS by inspiredjo12 hours, 48 minutes ago
- Forms are gone by EBM2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update is causing terrible issues… by jwrbloom2 days, 13 hours ago
- QuForm to Zoho by shaun.pemberton2 days, 13 hours ago
- New Update 2.0 by brabox20 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Code to Expand Form by jbalague17 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer by johanneshelgason22 hours, 18 minutes ago