Version 2 so many issues and incompatible on migrate

Home Forums Quform WordPress Version 2 so many issues and incompatible on migrate

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally
    V2 is causing to many issues to work correctly even with the migrate
    Form numbers are renumbered
    Conditional logic not working correctly
    No redirect on succesfull submit
    No custom messages on form submit imported
    All custom coding in child function php has to be edited becasue of form numbers incorrect and field numbers
    All posts have to have all the form numbers changed (though this can be completed through a find and replace
    Custom css and java that was added to forms is not working
    Layout for groups are now nested inside each other and makes things difficult to correct where the new form causes issues
    Others I have not mentioned which i have given up on

Please can you advise if these issue are going to be dealt with. I have 5 sites running with quform and this is a major headache. I have to now restore all database backups and remove the new version from all the sites and sort this mess out.

Kind regards
    Patrick

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally
    I am still trying to reinstate the database backup and revert to the old plug in on kimboscakes.co.uk

I would rather not do the update unti the forms can be migrated over with their existing form numbers. and all mesages and ability to migrate over the action when a form is submittedEven changing these through search and replace there are still issues.

Kind regards
    Patrick

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally
    I am just about to email info over for kimboscakes.co.uk. If you could email me when you are working on it that would be great. It should be with you in about 10 minutes. The email is going to info@ and the subject is Attention Ally

Many thanks
    Patrick

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally

Did you get my email as requested

Many thanks
    Patrick

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally
    That’s fine. You may find XYZ scripts in there to as their Social Media plug in is not working correctly

I am here for the next 90 Minutes then out for a few hours.

Patrick

patdundee
    Participant

I meant to say, If you need to remove and reinstall any plug ins, go to the main config file and rem out

FS Method, Direct

Ally
    Support Staff

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally

Thats fine.

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally
    Hows it going? Is it giving you a bit of a headache 🙂
    Site is still available to you

Patrick

Ally
    Support Staff

patdundee
    Participant

That’s ok no problem. I love the form with its flexibility. Anyone ever asks me I always recommend this one. Best I have ever come across.

Let me know when you have finished in the site and i will lock it down again.

Regards
    Patrick

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally
    I see the update version has changed to 2.0.1 Is this ready then to try to install and migrate?

Many thanks
    Patrick

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally

Going through my custom coding and starting to do changes on a copy of functions

On there i have custm hidden fields.eg: my_set_hidden_price
    I notice there are no changes to this particular function name in your new guide so i am thinking the only change would be

from
    iphorm_element_value_price

to
    quform_element_value_price

Am i correct with this one?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy