View/Edit Entries in frontend

Home Forums Quform WordPress View/Edit Entries in frontend

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jerkski
    Participant

Hello, is it possible to take the Entries page for a specific form and display it in the frontend? I don’t want to alter the existing entries admin page at all, I just want to display the same page in a wordpress page template where I can give access to a specific manager user who does not have backend wordpress access.

I tried to copy the content of /admin/includes/entries.php to a custom template page, but the only thing that displays is the iphorm-information. I suspect there may need to be a combination of entries.php and entry.php in order for this to work properly, as well as to set the specified form.

Could you offer any direction for doing this? I like many other users of your plugin would love to see the ability to provide end-users with a view/edit entries feature. It could be a solution that allows you to insert a shortcode and choose which form you want to show. For those with custom tables and multiple submitting users, it would be ideal to limit the view/edit entries to just their submitted user ID, which would only be available if when creating a form, the UserID variable is stored.

Thoughts?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by jerkski.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

halvorbekkevold
    Participant

Hi! I have the same need, but I don’t find the “admin/admin.php” file. Where is it?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy