- September 6, 2016 at 12:10 am #19851
Hello. I bought your theme and a full license to visual composer. After FINALLY getting the parent theme to load via FTP (it wouldn’t auto upload), the child theme loaded fine though, it looks like there’s an issue where everything I do with visual composer sticks to the left side of the page. I have everything set to full screen and all VC Rows centered, but I can’t get them away from the left side. What’s the issue? The only other plugin I have added that was not prepackaged was Ultimate Addons for VC.
It’s looking almost like there’s a sidebar issue when I don’t have a sidebar selected. Ideas?
http://Www.chadstestpage.org for exampleSeptember 6, 2016 at 2:14 am #19854September 8, 2016 at 8:37 pm #19882September 8, 2016 at 9:47 pm #19883
The issue was with the Default Template. Had to switch it over to No Content Style. Only took me about 4 hours to figure that out.September 9, 2016 at 2:23 pm #19899
When changing to No Content Style the alignment works, but now I’m getting a dark background pattern, even though all backgrounds are set to none. Any ideas why?September 9, 2016 at 2:28 pm #19900
That I have no clue about. As far as I can tell, I’m not having that issue. Is it only effecting your home page?September 9, 2016 at 2:35 pm #19901
No, it affects every page that has been switched to No Content Style. If it’s not happening for you I must be missing a setting somewhere in Theme Options, I just have no idea what…September 9, 2016 at 6:35 pm #19904September 9, 2016 at 7:08 pm #19906
I literally spent 4 hours trying to figure it out, and you’re right. There is no reason for it other than the default setting having a sidebar spacing of some kind and No Content not having one.
I tried all the row settings and had the same issues. It’s the theme default. Even when you have the settings to full width. Now maybe it’s just the homepage that has issues, but I made it work.
ChadSeptember 9, 2016 at 7:22 pm #19907September 9, 2016 at 7:33 pm #19908
Yes. I had done that. Believe me when I say that I had done EVERYTHING. I was about to throw my computer out the window when I finally stumbled on the no content theme.January 31, 2017 at 7:39 pm #20733
Hey guys, I too am experiencing this:
Can someone offer some advice? If I choose “No Content Style”, the entire background turns dark—just like another person was mentioning.February 1, 2017 at 7:56 pm #20743
Hey there, I thought I would follow up. I saw your advice to go into the VC Row Settings and set Row stretch to Default. That fixed it!June 27, 2017 at 2:59 pm #21439
So, I am a very visual person and loved your themes looks end everything, saw it had visual composer with it so was very happy and purchased this react theme. However, like those above I have had this issue with the visual composer. I saw this post, went to make my homepage with the ‘no content’ Page attribute Template and it worked for the most part, but I was finding it hard replicating some of the bits I liked in the main “React” site. So I went into shortcode and built my site from there…
I purchased a plugin for a better gallery effect/style that I liked and now its sticking to the left like before.
Now when I try to go back to the ‘No Content’ template and refresh the preview it just stays on the loading animation and never loads; so the resolution for others isn’t working for me.
Spent way too much time trying to resolve this issue.
FYI the plugin is called ‘Essential Grid’ and worked (centered and full screen width) when I changed the page template to ‘Slider Revolution Blank Template’, though this template has removed some other features on my site such as a Qform button which is essential so not a viable solution. STUCK!!!
So i guess what I’m asking is – Is there any resolution for this, like maybe some custom CSS or something or will there be an update on this bug soon?
Thanks in advance!
June 29, 2017 at 3:31 am #21447
- This reply was modified 8 months, 4 weeks ago by henners118.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Populate form fields from URL parameters2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Ally on Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token } error2 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Ally on Signature JS file missing2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Ally on File Upload (File – Photo Chooser) Doesn't work in Android Cordova App6 hours, 52 minutes ago
- Allan on How to change the Hovering effect of featured images.7 hours, 31 minutes ago
- Ally on Remove IP address7 hours, 37 minutes ago
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Remove IP address8 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Ally on Forms disappeared from front end8 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Ally on Remove IP address9 hours, 29 minutes ago
- DuaneC on Conditional Recipients options9 hours, 31 minutes ago
- Move Lightbox by cityscoop4 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token } error by Copperleaf2 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Signature JS file missing by jdreznes2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- How to change the Hovering effect of featured images. by akhl7 hours, 31 minutes ago
- File Upload (File – Photo Chooser) Doesn't work in Android Cordova App by adil346 hours, 52 minutes ago
- Populate form fields from URL parameters by airweb72 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Forms disappeared from front end by rayrobson8 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Remove IP address by email@example.com hours, 37 minutes ago
- margin-bottom: 20px; between .input fields by tjg13 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Font color. by Robix13 hours, 14 minutes ago