Visual Composer Left Stick

Home Forums React WordPress Theme Visual Composer Left Stick

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    elchaddo
    Participant

Hello. I bought your theme and a full license to visual composer. After FINALLY getting the parent theme to load via FTP (it wouldn’t auto upload), the child theme loaded fine though, it looks like there’s an issue where everything I do with visual composer sticks to the left side of the page. I have everything set to full screen and all VC Rows centered, but I can’t get them away from the left side. What’s the issue? The only other plugin I have added that was not prepackaged was Ultimate Addons for VC.

It’s looking almost like there’s a sidebar issue when I don’t have a sidebar selected. Ideas?

http://Www.chadstestpage.org for example

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kharris
    Participant

having same issue with visual composer example help!

elchaddo
    Participant

The issue was with the Default Template. Had to switch it over to No Content Style. Only took me about 4 hours to figure that out.

DCape
    Participant

When changing to No Content Style the alignment works, but now I’m getting a dark background pattern, even though all backgrounds are set to none. Any ideas why?

elchaddo
    Participant

That I have no clue about. As far as I can tell, I’m not having that issue. Is it only effecting your home page?

DCape
    Participant

No, it affects every page that has been switched to No Content Style. If it’s not happening for you I must be missing a setting somewhere in Theme Options, I just have no idea what…

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

elchaddo
    Participant

Hi Allan,

I literally spent 4 hours trying to figure it out, and you’re right. There is no reason for it other than the default setting having a sidebar spacing of some kind and No Content not having one.

I tried all the row settings and had the same issues. It’s the theme default. Even when you have the settings to full width. Now maybe it’s just the homepage that has issues, but I made it work.

Chad

Allan
    Support Staff

elchaddo
    Participant

Yes. I had done that. Believe me when I say that I had done EVERYTHING. I was about to throw my computer out the window when I finally stumbled on the no content theme.

ajmcclary
    Participant

Hey guys, I too am experiencing this:

Featured Slider

Can someone offer some advice? If I choose “No Content Style”, the entire background turns dark—just like another person was mentioning.

ajmcclary
    Participant

Hey there, I thought I would follow up. I saw your advice to go into the VC Row Settings and set Row stretch to Default. That fixed it!

henners118
    Participant

Hi there,

So, I am a very visual person and loved your themes looks end everything, saw it had visual composer with it so was very happy and purchased this react theme. However, like those above I have had this issue with the visual composer. I saw this post, went to make my homepage with the ‘no content’ Page attribute Template and it worked for the most part, but I was finding it hard replicating some of the bits I liked in the main “React” site. So I went into shortcode and built my site from there…

I purchased a plugin for a better gallery effect/style that I liked and now its sticking to the left like before.
    Now when I try to go back to the ‘No Content’ template and refresh the preview it just stays on the loading animation and never loads; so the resolution for others isn’t working for me.

Spent way too much time trying to resolve this issue.

FYI the plugin is called ‘Essential Grid’ and worked (centered and full screen width) when I changed the page template to ‘Slider Revolution Blank Template’, though this template has removed some other features on my site such as a Qform button which is essential so not a viable solution. STUCK!!!

So i guess what I’m asking is – Is there any resolution for this, like maybe some custom CSS or something or will there be an update on this bug soon?

Thanks in advance!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by henners118.
    Allan
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy