Which link to use to open a Popup form from a theme file

Home Forums Quform WordPress Which link to use to open a Popup form from a theme file

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lucmercx
    Participant

Hello Quform,

At this moment I use Enfold as wordpress theme and with this theme I show entries in a grid view. Directly from this view I would like to add a button opening a popup quform.

I’ve been browsing the code and can find how a record in the grid view is built. My only thing is, how to implement a link, opening a popup quform?

Code with a variable for a button linking to the detailed view:

$offerte = ''.__('offerte aanvragen','avia_framework').'<span class="more-link-arrow"></span>';

And the variable becomes output:

$output .= "<div class='knoppen'>" .$permalink. "" .$offerte. "</div>";

How can I change the variable so it opens a popup quform form?

Thanks in advance…

Front-end: the button “Offerte aanvragen” should open a Quform form:

Original Tours, Bedrijfsuitjes, Vrijgezellenfeesten en Groepsuitjes in Nederland

lucmercx
    Participant
    lucmercx
    Participant

And again a big part of my code is filtered by this forum. Please see here:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/cd8bb6cf6567651860f1

And the second line of code is here:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/3ca33f631d917fa996e5

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lucmercx
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Thanks for this, I’ll try to implement this. I still have a question though. Where do I link the button to, in other words, what is the code behind the button?

As you can see on my page I have about 25 articles (events) I have to link to the form.

http://www.originaltours.nl

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sharam
    Participant

Hey Ally

I have the form installed and upon click it just turns the page shadowy and the form wont open any more, any idea why that is??

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

lucmercx
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Sorry to bother you again. The solution provided does not work. I have implemented the script in the header.php file of my child theme and the php script linking to the form ID in the footer of my child theme.

Could you please have a look?

I implemented it on a site with exactly the same code but which is not in production yet so I can freely “play” with the code:

Bachelor

Thanks in advance, Ally!

lucmercx
    Participant

Hold it, it works like a charm. Going over my implementation I missed the change of the iphorm-fancybox-link-1 to the right ID.

Thanks for your support, Ally. This works!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy