This documentation page is for Quform version 1 and may not be applicable for Quform 2 click here to visit the documentation for Quform 2.
- How do I make the fields larger?
- How do I make a two column layout?
- How do I change the “(required)” text?
- How do I customize the notification email?
- How do I send an autoreply?
- How do I customize the autoreply email?
- Date default value today
- Input placeholders
- Passing data from one form to another
- White labelling Quform
- Duplicating a text field in the form
- Forms for members only
- Datepicker in text field
- Image thumbnails on entries
- Limit checkbox selections
- Multi Select field
- Textarea character counter
- Redirect after showing success message
- Link the popup form to a button shortcode
- Display submitted form data after redirecting to another page
- Show the popup form by clicking a WP menu item
- Creating a terms agreement field
- Multiple Choice (Radio Buttons) and Checkbox option images
- Textarea word counter
- Time default value now
- Hide error message on amendment
- Modify form data before it is processed
- Modify the file upload path
- Adding the post author as a recipient
- Testing email sending
- More than one Autoreply recipient
- Testing the SMTP connection
- Using Gmail as the SMTP server
- Custom email style
- Adding extra data to the default notification email
- Sending emails via an SMTP server
- Adding a recipient from a custom field
- Send a copy of the email to the form user
- Attaching a file to the autoreply email
- Adding BCC recipients to the autoreply email
- Autoreply content the same as default notification email
- Adding a masked input field
- Conditionally redirecting the user to a different page
- Displaying a form on a non-WordPress page
- Redirecting with form data
- Export entries to .xls file
- Populating a second form from data saved in the database
- Submit button conditional logic
- Create and edit custom database rows
- Signature field
- Creating a plugin for custom code
- Fancybox options