Reply To: QuForm Styling (Css included) not working when duplicating form or field

Home Forums Quform WordPress QuForm Styling (Css included) not working when duplicating form or field Reply To: QuForm Styling (Css included) not working when duplicating form or field

Shayno
Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you so much for your fast reply! I know this may sound incredibly dumb right now but do I need to put the { } brackets inside your own CSS boxes? Because you have the dropdown box to choose the selector, and I assumed I just placed the adjustments in simply like:

background-color: blue;
font-size: 13px;
text-align: center;

And that was that. Of course, I would always put the { } brackets but for some reason the above works. Could that be the issue?

The site is under maintenance mode at the moment, so accessing a form on the frontend is impossible. However, If my question above does not solve it then i’ll drop you some login information to the email.

Thanks so much!

Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy