Reply To: I want to call some php function to get return calculated value.

Home Forums Quform WordPress I want to call some php function to get return calculated value. Reply To: I want to call some php function to get return calculated value.

choboIsBeginner
Participant

Yeah your solution works very well. You are angel, demi-god, superman. Just 50 days ago, I knew nothing about the web and WordPress. I finally did it with Quform and your help. I was worried about what to use between Quform and ninja form. But now I don’t know what a ninja form is. Is it food? Delicious? I only know Quform is only one WordPress form solution. Nothing else can exist.

I want to show you what I made with Quform. It is all in Korean language, but I want to show it to you anyway. I did it because Quform and you are great.

Korean URL : delete 🙂
English URL : delete 😉

Thank you again 😉

Appendix : The program contains code for making legal judgments. I didn’t want to expose it to our competitor lawfirms, so I had to use php instead of JS.

Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy