Reply To: Creating a post and setting category on it

Home Forums Quform WordPress Creating a post and setting category on it Reply To: Creating a post and setting category on it

akhenaton
Participant

Hey, I’m back. Hope all is well. I am having a bit of a problem with the integration and I’m getting nowhere. I have a rather simple custom plugin made by me based on internet tutorials that defines a custom post type, I can’t seem to get it to work with quform. When submitting the form I get the message “Ajax error” and the submission doesn’t work at all (i.e. the post doesn’t get saved as post nor as a quform entry). I think something within my plugin is interfering with Quform, because the form I created (IOW, Quform itself) works OK if I change code to save it as the regular posts.

My PHP skills are rather rudimentary, so I can’t figure out what’s wrong and you’d probably make short work of it. I am also confused on how to implement the “Saving data to custom fields (postmeta)” and combine it with “Customizing the post content” from here. https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress-v2/guides/integration/creating-a-post

Is it OK if I send you an email with my plugin and my exported form for you to test on your end?

Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy