Reply To: concatenate several form elements into one

Home Forums Quform WordPress concatenate several form elements into one Reply To: concatenate several form elements into one

HninYu
Participant

Hi,

I am trying to follow your suggestion but the combined field was not shown either in email for form entries.
In NRC-1 (1_194), NRC-2 (1_191)& NRC-3 (1_193), I set OFF “show in email” and “save to database” options and I turn ON those options only in the combined field (1_196), as shown in attachment.
In order to hide the combined field, I enabled conditional logic and set some rules to make sure the field is not appear on the form.
and I write the following codes in code snipper plugin, but it is not working. Please suggest me how to solve this.

add_filter(‘quform_post_validate_1’, function (array $result, Quform_Form $form) {
$combined = $form->getValue(‘quform_1_194’) . $form->getValue(‘quform_1_191’) . $form->getValue(‘quform_1_193’);

$form->setValue(‘quform_1_196’, $combined);

return $result;
}, 10, 2);

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy