Reply To: Best Way To Integrate Stripe And Paypal With Multiple Products

Home Forums Quform WordPress Best Way To Integrate Stripe And Paypal With Multiple Products Reply To: Best Way To Integrate Stripe And Paypal With Multiple Products

digitaljoegeorge
Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for the reply.

I tested the Stripe modified code you provided and made a test payment. It went through just fine. However, me being the customer, I didn’t receive an automated invoice email from Stripe.

I have confirmed with Stripe that my email settings are up to par. Also, my past customers who used the woocommerce Stripe checkout received an automated invoice when they made the first purchase.

It’s only when a customer using the upgrade request form which calls your custom Stripe code that an automated email isn’t sent.

Take a look at my Stripe payment history here: https://prnt.sc/vujozj

Notice the Dec 12th order was made by me but doesnt show anything under Customer field whereas my past real customer, Brian (the one who used woocommerce checkout), has his email displayed.

You can also verify if an automated email was generated by Stripe when you click on the three dots on the far right > View payment details. When I do this for my customer Brian, notice how his email automatically shows up under Receipt history: https://prnt.sc/vujrsl

However, no such email exists for me when I placed the order as the customer as of today.

This makes me think we need to tweak the php code to include this field or an action that tells Stripe to send an automated email to a customer.

Stripe, does, however, send an automated email to the vendor (which also in this case is me).

Lastly, under best practices, I should also create a billing address field, right? If so, should it be integrated with the Stripe Javascript Custom Code to capture this data just like the zip code?

Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy