Reply To: Session variables

Home Forums Quform WordPress Session variables Reply To: Session variables

marianogi
Participant

Hi!, thank you again for your concern and help.

“if the chart script is getting the data through its own request it might not include the session cookie” -> I agree with you, but I didn’t know that could be possible: to make a call to that script without session variables, in the same server.
“Does it work if you visit the form-desigualdad-API.php directly?” -> yes, “form-desigualdad-API.php” works when I call it directly, but with parameters, of course, not with session variables. That’s why I thought that maybe WordPress is killing the session variables before the API call.

“if it’s possible to forward the cookie with the chart script data request”, I think I don’t understand what you mean. If you mean passing the data with parameters like “form-desigualdad-API.php?entryid=X”, that’s exactly what I am doing now, and it works, as I said before. But I don’t like this solution, I prefer to use your class and session variables functionality, so my call is much cleaner (and maybe safer too).

Kind regards,
Mariano

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by marianogi. Reason: fix expression error
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy