Reply To: input field id keeps changing, how do i target it

Home Forums Quform WordPress input field id keeps changing, how do i target it Reply To: input field id keeps changing, how do i target it

joeblow44444444
Participant

breaks it. ended up renaming the id selectors, worked for first input but not the rest. thinking there’s some way to use only quform functionality to accomplish this, just not smart enough to figure it out. this is for a form on a browser locked touchscreen, can’t use os virtual keyboard because it contains special characters, spacebars, tabs, etc, as well as methods of circumventing browser lock.

anyway i need each field in the step-page form (first name, last name, email, phone, etc) to have its own virtual keypad to enter alphabetic or numeric characters into the input fields. i played with layouts of checkboxes or radio buttons labeled a-z and 0-9 styled into grids under each input field, but can’t figure how to correctly pass the characters to the input fields, and still wouldn’t be able to select any letter/number more than once or a backspace button to delete a typo, for instance.

jquery plugins seem promising, but to integrate with quform they require a lot of customization that’s apparently over my head. any suggestions?

Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy