Reply To: Shortcode question & Issue : “Select Menu” element in system and emails

Home Forums Quform WordPress Shortcode question & Issue : “Select Menu” element in system and emails Reply To: Shortcode question & Issue : “Select Menu” element in system and emails

fbxac
Participant

Also, are you able to help on the other question that was sent a while ago. i responded to an inquiry in regards to triggering emails when changing application information from admin side.

For example,

In the same form we’re speaking about, I created a hidden option that says “application status” that is for admin only. The options are Approve, Reject, Waitlist. When I modify the application from admin side, id like for it to trigger the email for “approved application” or any of the emails for each chosen option. When I modify and choose an option like “Approve”, email notifications are not sent/triggered

Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy