Reply To: Open Form in a Popup Using Avada Button

Home Forums Quform WordPress Open Form in a Popup Using Avada Button Reply To: Open Form in a Popup Using Avada Button

induspray
Participant

Ally:

you said >> “For some reason the page has some JavaScript code that is effectively making any popup script loaded on the page useless. I don’t know what is loading this code, you could try checking if it is another plugin or the theme using this method: https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress-v2/troubleshooting/common-problems/plugintheme-conflicts

OK, so I did some plugin conflict debugging as you suggested

#1: I tried switching my theme to something other than Avada (I switched to “Astra”)… this did NOT fix (still no popup form)

#2. I deactivated the plugin “FooGallery”, this did NOT fix (still no popup form)

#3: I deactivated the plugin “FooBox HTML & Media Lightbox”, and the popup form FINALLY WORKED!!! (first time ever) *******

the form seemed to display OK (but has no heading or intro text, which would be nice to have) — but it DID actually pop up!… see attached screenshot of the resulting popup form

so now what?

note: we definitely do use the FooBox Lightbox plugin on our website

thanks,
— Paul

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by induspray.
  • This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by induspray.
  • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by induspray.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy