43 unread but says "No Entries Found"

Home Forums Quform WordPress 43 unread but says "No Entries Found"

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    orangeconcepts
    Participant

Hi,

When I go to click on the entries, it says there are no entries found. Is there a way to fix this and view the entries?

There is another form that has 309 entries and when you click on it, it works perfectly. Please advise.

orangeconcepts
    Participant

UPDATE: While on the entries page, when I clicked “Refresh” a whole list of entries showed up. However some entries worked and some didn’t. It appears the only way to load the entries is by refreshing the page…

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

orangeconcepts
    Participant

Seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks!

rtearman
    Participant

Hello,

I am having a similar issue — page shows that there are 1651 entries, but the table below shows “no entries found.” and no button to download. Can you help me get to my data?

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

rtearman
    Participant

Ally,

I don’t seem to have the exact options described in the fix documentation, but I did perform the table maintenance operations available to me in phpmyadmin (including Analyze, Check, Defragment, and Optimize) with no issues found and no benefit. Something I have noticed is that I have a table labeled “wp_quform_entry_entry_labels” (0 rows) as well as one labeled “wp_quform_entry_labels” (7 rows) — my main form has 10 pages. Is this the way it should be?

Thanks,
    Rebecca

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy