A Dropdown populate an email field

Home Forums Quform WordPress A Dropdown populate an email field

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DGSjmonkhouse
    Participant

I have a set of users that I would like someone to be able to select the user and then put in the value for that user their email. I am wondering if this is possible because I would like the form to be sent from that address.

This is an internal site so I don’t have to worry about SPAM.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

DGSjmonkhouse
    Participant

Hello,

If I put that into the functions file I cannot save the forum. It then crashes that forum and does not display on the website. Would I have to delete that in the functions then re add after I am done editing?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

DGSjmonkhouse
    Participant

Thank you Ally,

that was the problem.

Is there anyway to send it to the conditional and the normal recipients?

John

Ally
    Support Staff

DGSjmonkhouse
    Participant

hello Ally,

Thank you for help. I should have mentioned that it was not for this same forum.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy