a href in intro Page

Home Forums Storm WordPress a href in intro Page

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ciango
    Participant

Hy everyone,

Storm is wondeful theme , thanks so much.I have two question for you.

Is it possible to remove the div skip intro from intro page? And the second one: why is not possible to create a href link in intro page? I try with your example but dosen’t worK:
    I inserted my logo and then with background option i wrote this code to try:

<h2>
    You can buy this theme from themeforest.net
    </h2>

Naturlly words appear but is not linkable.

thanks for help

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ciango
    Participant

Allan,

Thanks so much for your reply, very helpful. A last question about intro (i don’t want to disturb you anymore): if i want to create two skip intro (one for italian site and the second one for english site)in the same intro page is that possible?

Regards

Gianluca

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ciango
    Participant

Hi Allan,

I want to thank you so much for your excellent support. Both solutions are fine. For the moment I have created two a href (one for Italian and the other one for english) in the caption text for the intro image after your first suggestion (insert css and replace js). Working great!!

Regards,

Gianluca

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy