Access for group

Home Forums Quform WordPress Access for group

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    I need help, i want that this two role groups have access to fill out form, if you don´t have the role group you can´t fill it out.. the group name is ib odt users and ib odt admin and of course the normal Administrator have access.
    I have already fixed so if you have this group you can see the navigation menu. And if you don´t have this group you can´t see the navigation menu. But if you type a direct link then you can access this page and form and fill it out. So, is it some code what can be used to have and no have access to certain form? Or if i can use a verification code to use when submit the form?

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Icemanmx
    Participant

I am using this with the plugin User Access Shortcode

[quform id="1" name="IB-ODT"]

[UAS_role roles=”ib odt users, ib odt admin”]
    [quform id="1" name="IB ODT"]
    [/UAS_role]

But if i type a direct link in the browser to this page i can see and send the form, even with other role group as subscriber.

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    If i use this only:

[UAS_role roles=”ib odt user, ib odt admin”]
    [quform id="1" name="IB ODT"]
    [/UAS_role]

Then the page is empty, no form shows. Don´t know what going on…

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello again..
    I fixed it with a other plugin User Access Manager https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-access-manager/

Now function perfect

Thanks
    Icemanmx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy