Action after successful submission

Home Forums Quform WordPress Action after successful submission

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    codrin
    Participant

Hi,

I have a simple signup form for a trial cloud software. I would like to achieve the following:

The user enters their name and email and after they submit the form successfully I would like to display a success message which is OK , receive a notification email which also is OK but I need also to have a post to a URL that has the form variables built into the URL like :

http://url.com&companyname=Demo&firstname=John etc

Is this possible and if yes could you please help with this ?

Regards
    Codrin

codrin
    Participant

One other issue that I need help with.

We would prefer to submit the form to our URL via Ajax and display the result that our server returns in a message box.

Regards

Codrin

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

codrin
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you for the response. This is a little out of my set of skills so , can I hire you or someone to perform all the necessary changes to perform like described above for two forms ?

Please let me know asap.

Regards

Codrin

codrin
    Participant

Hi ,

I need to have the URL constructed like :

http://someserver.com/Folder/vpresignup?Company=Test Company&Email=jktb754@gmail.com&FirstName=John&LastName=Smith&Country=Australia&TrialMode=true

How can I achieve that outcome and how can I actually test the output sent so I can debug it if it does not work? I looked at debug.log but nothing is written there.

Codrin

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

codrin
    Participant

Ally,

Thank you , I managed to get it working thanks to your instructions.

Codrin

codrin
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Could you please help me with another related request? Once a user signs up on our website ( which works great thanks to you and QuForm) we are sending an email with a built in link to a web service that will create an account for the user once the link is clicked.
    The problem is that our service cannot display nothing other than a blank page for about 30 seconds until the success message is received. What I am proposing to do is use QuForm :

1. The link in the email would have a QuForm URL with the link value as a parameter
    2. The user arrives at a WP page and the form is auto submitted and the ajax pending running
    3. Once the messages is received from our service display it on the reply in QF. ( this we already know how to do )

Could you please tell me how I could achieve point 2 ?

Regards

Codrin

Ally
    Support Staff

codrin
    Participant

Thank you Ally,

Once again your help was invaluable.

Codrin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy