Add CSS Styles selector drop-down box not working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Add CSS Styles selector drop-down box not working

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chris.ccssc
    Participant

Hi! Just installed Quforms after working with it on the demo site. While using the demo version, in the Styles tab of an element, I could click the “Add a style” button and then click the drop-down box next to “Selector” and it would give me several css options such as outer wrapper, spacer, laber, etc. After installing Quforms, when accessing this same property of an element, the drop-down does not work. No options are shown. In fact, something looks a bit off as you can see in the attached pics (BeforeClicked.jpg and AfterClicked.jpg). For whatever reason, the selector drop-down box is not displaying correctly. Any ideas as to what may be causing this?

Thank you!

Chris

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by chris.ccssc.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by chris.ccssc.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chris.ccssc
    Participant

Actually, I just noticed the drop-down IS there it’s just displaying weird… See pics. Do I just need to reinstall?

Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chris.ccssc
    Participant

Went ahead and tried reinstalling… Didn’t change anything…

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy