add custom content from form to frontend help

Home Forums Quform WordPress add custom content from form to frontend help

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aaron1988
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Got a small problem i hoping you can help with, i have a table that will information which has been inserted into the form.

But i have a plugin installed called: YITH Customize my account page, and it allos me to add woocommerce End Poiints so for example i just added one called: Personal Performance Plan. and it has a text editor so can add HTML or Shortcodes. i wondered is there a way for your plugin to link into this based on the User?

So if User “Aaron” is logged in then when they click the tab Personal Performance Plan, it will show them the DATA they entered from the form?

Hope this makes sense 🙂
    Thanks
    Aaron

aaron1988
    Participant

As what i think i need is, something that when they get an email they click the link they Login, then redirects them to say: “my-account then they can click the Personal Performance Plan tab and it then shows the Table with results of what has been output from form.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy