Add Custom CSS Classes to Groups / Pages

Home Forums Quform WordPress Add Custom CSS Classes to Groups / Pages

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hiyou
    Participant

Is there a way to add custom css classes (not custom styles) to groups / pages (and other non-input elements)?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Hiyou
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Sorry I didn’t explicitly state my needs correctly. I need to programmatically add CSS Classes to groups / pages (and other non-input elements). In order words, I want to decide at run-time which classes to add, in order to style the elements differently depending on different logic. I know this can be done for input elements by using the quform_field_classes_elementID filter, but this is not implemented for non-input elements. Can this be implemented?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Hiyou
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Yes, that will be great, please add the hooks for the outer wrapper classes, thanks!!

Hiyou
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Will this be in for the next release? Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy