Add emails to MailChimp List Groups

Home Forums Quform WordPress Add emails to MailChimp List Groups

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    metzler13
    Participant

I have no problem adding form submission data to my MailChimp lists, however is there a way to specifically add to the group within a list? I have registration forms for volunteers, one for campers (children) and another that is for general info from the website signup. My email list is one large list with groups within the list – each group is volunteers, children, general. Is it possible to use the Quform submission to add the name and email to the specific group within the list?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

atomedia
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Could you please explain – what do you mean saying “name of the group” and “list of groups”? Actual names (descriptive), names from the source code or IDs? Where to find these parameters?

What if I want to let the subscribers choose the groups by themselves using multiple choice field?

Best regards,
    Marek

Ally
    Support Staff

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    atomedia
    Participant

Now it’s clear for me, thank you! Everything works except choosing the groups. The subscriber is added to Mailchimp, but with no groups selected. Maybe I should change other settings?

$emailType = 'html';
    $doubleOptin = false;
    $updateExisting = false;
    $replaceInterests = false;
    $sendWelcome = false;

Best
    Marek

Ally
    Support Staff

atomedia
    Participant

$mergeVars = array(
    'MERGE1' => $form->getValue('iphorm_1_1'),
    'MERGE2' => $form->getValue('iphorm_1_2'),
    'GROUPINGS' => array(
    array('name' => 'Jaka firme reprezentujesz?', 'groups' => $form->getValue('iphorm_1_4')),
    array('name' => 'Jaki asortyment Cie interesuje?', 'groups' => $form->getValue('iphorm_1_6')),
    array('name' => 'Ktory biuletyn chcesz dostawac?', 'groups' => 'Darmowe raporty i e-booki (nieregularnie)')
    )
    );

The 3rd grouping (Ktory biuletyn chcesz dostawac) works fine, but the previous two – don’t.
    Both iphorm_1_4 and iphorm_1_6 are Multiple Choice fields.
    I hope you’ll be able help me 🙂

Best regards
    Marek

Ally
    Support Staff

atomedia
    Participant

I’ve double checked and the names of the groups are exactly the same as in Mailchimp. I’ve replaced $form->getValue(‘iphorm_1_4′) with one of the options (‘Sklep stacjonarny’) and then it works.

Best
    Marek

atomedia
    Participant

Sorry Ally, my mistake! The fields are not Multiple Choice, they are both Checkboxes!

I have changed one of them to Multiple Choice and then everything works.

Unfortunately, I need Checkboxes, so the problem still exists.

Regards
    Marek

Ally
    Support Staff

atomedia
    Participant

It works, you’re great! Thanks a lot! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy