Add recipient field with Email variable ?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Add recipient field with Email variable ?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ottie
    Participant

I’d like to keep things simple and just send the contents of the mailform to the administrator’s address AND to the poster of the form.
    So I’d need to put the poster’s Email (a variable from the form) in the second recipient field.
    What’s the best way to do this?
    I’d like to avoid special replymails, as they must include all the variable fields. If my client adds more fields or alters the form, he’ll surely forget including everything in the autoresponder.

Thanks.

Ottie

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ottie
    Participant

Thanks Ally.
    The unique_id isn’t that easy to be found: I checked the settings style tab, but there’s no such thing.
    Finally, I tried “inspect element” on chrome and made a screenshot.
    Since the form is split in two groups, you get two ids, so I used the first one: iphorm_1_1
    Will this only send the data of the first part of the form, or the entire form?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ottie
    Participant

Okay, thanks Ally.
    That was so much better. I wasn’t looking in the settings of the email-field, but in the settings of the form.
    Thanks for the support.
    Wim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy