Add text next to check box option

Home Forums Quform WordPress Add text next to check box option

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    omg
    Participant

I need clients to fill out a check box and then next to the check box I need two areas for text, for them to be able to add text to explain why they checked that specific box.

An example is if they chose the check box “Student” next to that check box I need an area for text that says “School Name” for them to fill out the school name and then next to that I need an area for text that says “Year Graduated” and allow them to enter in the year they graduated.

Is there a simple solution without a lot of coding? I would be willing to use the “Multiple Choice Box” instead of the “Check Box” if that offers an easier solution to my problem.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

omg
    Participant

Hi
    That almost worked. But if I add a Label to the multiple choice box then the next box aligns horizontally to the Label not to the first multiple choice box (“Student”). Then the next multiple box “Resident” is getting pushed down below all of the multiple boxes. Please help. See link below.

http://tinyurl.com/o6smso5

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

omg
    Participant

ok the CSS totally worked. But now the text below that group is creeping up into the other group. What is happening…

http://tinyurl.com/o6smso5

Allan
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy