Adding customer's name to subject line

Home Forums Quform WordPress Adding customer's name to subject line

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    omg
    Participant

I am going to be receiving dozens of forms per day and need to be able to see from the subject line who they are from. Is there a way to add the form senders name in the subject line (i.e. *Website form from Sally Fields*) and if that is possible is it also possible to add their phone number in the subject line as well (i.e. *Website form from Sally Fields 555-555-5555*)? This would make it much easier for me to keep track of all the different forms.

omg
    Participant

Hello? Does anyone still work here?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by omg.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

omg
    Participant

ok thanks I did that. But how would I add space between each value? Right now the email subject comes to me like this *Event Request from Bob Smith555-555-5555*
    The name and phone number are touching, I’ve tried to manually add a space in the settings subject line but that doesn’t do any thing?

omg
    Participant

Actually cancel that last message, it looks like it resolved itself and is now adding the hard space I added. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy