Adding popup form using Avada button element

Home Forums Quform WordPress Adding popup form using Avada button element

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    renato100
    Participant

Hello,

I tried to add popup form using Avada theme button element but without success. I followed the instructions from the forum and documentation (JS snippet and shortcode) but the form is not displayed.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

renato100
    Participant

Thank you for the fast response. Now it works.

Best regards

renato100
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve added popup form using Avada theme button element. On desktop works fine but on mobile triggers only click on text, not whole button. I tried add button link via dynamic shortcode, but without success. How to add button link? Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

renato100
    Participant

Sent via feedback form. Button is placed on the left (contact broker). Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by renato100.
    Ally
    Support Staff

renato100
    Participant

I tried but not working… 🙁

Ally
    Support Staff

renato100
    Participant

Yes, flushed any cache (server and Avada). When I put you provided shortcode, popup form not opened, even click on text (mobile version). Desktop version works fine.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

renato100
    Participant

Now it works. Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy