Adding variables in a url

Home Forums Quform WordPress Adding variables in a url

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chef007
    Participant

Hello Ally, sorry if this is a rather ignorant question but is it possible to add a variable to a url which is inserted into a form?

For instance I want to add a ‘referrer’ variable to a url so that an affiliate can use a url in order to market his affiliate id to his clients and we know he sent them. I realise i’m talking about an affiliate and indeed I am… but i’m not talking about a woo commerce affiliate … i just want it to work on a form such as:

http://www.workplacement.agency/workplacement-application/

how could i do this please?

many thanks

shaun

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

chef007
    Participant

i’ve added a field called Referrer which is not hidden ?… can i add the info to that?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

chef007
    Participant

Thank you Ally, Id just like to say that as a non developer your plugin is a dream to use…. it never ceases to amaze me both how easy it is to use and also how much it actually does… its incredible and your support is second to none…

Thank you

Shaun

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy