After the 2 recent updates, things go wrong

Home Forums Quform WordPress After the 2 recent updates, things go wrong

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    noamkr
    Participant

Hello TC,

After the 2 recent updates (I now use version 1.7.7) I encounter strange new behaviors:

1. The order of appearance of certain elements such as HTML affects the form differently depending on where the HTML element is positioned.

2. ReCaptcha element causes problems: if HTML elements are positioned under it, it disappears along with the SEND button.

Also, the following HTML script in an HTML element which changes the size of the reCaptcha element, does not work any longer. It worked perfectly before the updates:

<style>
    .iphorm-recaptcha {
    transform:scale(1.0);-webkit-transform:scale(1.43);transform-origin:0 0;-webkit-transform-origin:0 0;
    margin-bottom: 50px;
    }
    </style>

Also, CSS styles do not work in reCaptcha now (e.g. Label CSS which worked before the updates).

3. You provided me with an HTML script a few weeks ago which I placed in an HTML element , to enable control over the appearance of Dropdown elements.
    One of the Dropdown elements is grouped and the other is not grouped. The HTML script will only work now for all dropdown elements – grouped or not, if the HTML element containing the script is positioned inside the group as well.
    Before, it did not matter where in the form this HTML element was positioned. This is the script:

<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    if ($.isFunction($.fn.uniform)) {
    $.uniform.restore($(‘select’, iPhorm.instance.$form));
    }
    });
    </script>
    4. In Dropdown elements, even if the “Required” box is ticked, and user leaves this field empty, the “This field if required” error message will not show.

Thanks,

Noam

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by noamkr.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by noamkr.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy